Flame Surge Celestial or Chaos Effect Please!

Through the ups and the downs of my Flame surge build I have suffered many nerfs, buffs and changes to many aspects of it over the last year. But one thing remains....... My Undying and unquenched desire for Flame Surge to be the one to rule them all. I started with Frost Wall..... It died at the hands of COC while it was blatantly superior in every way to self cast it. Rest in piece my frosty prince of fortification. Now Flame Surge has filled that void in my heart and it burns brighter than before. I have a Flame Surge to Chaos conversion build that I have refused to let die over the last year or so. There is only one thing that will allow flame surge to rain down death from atop its pedestal above all else.........

Celestial/Darkness/Chaotic/Divine alternate effects.

With this change the unquenched surge of flame in my heart may one day be realized. And with this I will settle for but a moment to wonder across to the shop and to see to my realization that what lays before my eyes is the most glorious of salvation..... FLAME SURGE ALTERNATE EFFECT

Now shut up and take my money.

"In all seriousness please add some of the aforementioned alternate effects for flame surge into the game. I would appreciate it very much."

Signed -A Flame Surge Die Hard
Last bumped on Aug 30, 2019, 8:44:35 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info