a litle help

Hi
I was wondring if someone can help me with a isue
Ive resently got my hands on a inspired learning gem.
So if Im correct it would give me a buff for 20sec each time I kill a rare monster.
Ive placed the gem on multiple spots on my skilltree to test if it works.
But nothing happens, no bigger aoe or movement speed and on the top of my screen there are always the same buff icons from my active flask´s and aura´s
Ive been clearing red maps with and without the inspired learning to make sure of something diverent is showing up on the top of my screen by my buffs but nothing happens? Ive even checked my settings to check if Im missing someting? Is there anyone who knows if it actualy works on xbox one x ? Im getting the feeling that its bugged
Does anyone have some advice or a idea on something Im doing wrong? Some tips would be highly appreciated.
I know most people combine it with the headhunter but it must do something on its own right?
thanks
Last bumped on Aug 29, 2019, 2:15:55 PM
I don't have experience with that gem myself but from the wiki entry (and text on the gem) it seems that you actually need to allocate those notables. So there are only a few spots on the tree where that is even possible and then you might waste a bunch of points getting nodes you don't really need other than to activate the gem. Might still be worth it if you're clearing fast but it's certainly not a "fire and forget" item.
... is not a troll

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info