Starsector anyone else?

Anyone else play this game from time to time? I picked it up after my favorite you-tuber SsethTzeentach (who also brought me to POE) recommended it. Any interesting stories to tell? I'm basically still at the noob stage where getting killed by everything lol XD
Last bumped on Aug 30, 2019, 5:34:34 PM
Never heard of the game before. Think I saw ZiggyD play it on stream the other day, but I didn't check it out. Looks interesting, might check it out later when it releases. I try not to get into games that are in development.
"
CrazylikE wrote:
Looks interesting, might check it out later when it releases. I try not to get into games that are in development.

This game is probably more than 10 years old and came a long way. Don't expect it out of development soon. Do It Now Or Regret It Later
"
deathflower wrote:
"
CrazylikE wrote:
Looks interesting, might check it out later when it releases. I try not to get into games that are in development.

This game is probably more than 10 years old and came a long way. Don't expect it out of development soon. Do It Now Or Regret It Later

It's that old? I had no idea. I just saw on their website that it was in development. I'll look into it after Blight then I guess.
Saw on twitter that ZiggyD is playing.
Censored.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info