Ergonomic Users?

I'm just curious how many users of this forum run ergonomic keyboards and/or mice. Finally replaced one of my first Microsoft ergo keyboards when it started having issues when swapping to a standard keyboard ended up a bit painful.

It's also why I hate laptop keyboards, I've just gotten used to have that waveform keyspread.

Now I realize that a generic Microsoft keyboard isn't the same as a truly custom ergo keyboard, but its still distinctly different from the standard profile.
Yep, totally over league play.
Last bumped on Sep 1, 2019, 2:31:35 PM
I tried an ergonomic keyboard once when I was using someone elses computer (like 10+ years ago or so) and I could surely see why it would be a good thing if you type a lot. Some times I play a game called ZType when I am bored and my hands start hurting after 5 minutes. That said, I don't type enough otherwise to get one of those keyboards myself.

As for ergonomic mouse, I don't have any need for it. I've never had any issues with my mouse hand, and I game A LOT.
Love the ergo split keyboard, unfortunately, my current setup at work doesn't allow for this to fit (keyboard tray too small)
Working on re-configuring the desk and then asking the owner for a new keyboard tray.
Used a trackball for years (spreadsheets), and have tried a vertical mouse, worked well but not "fast" enough for me.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info