[3.8] Poison Assasin Build Guide for TD League

Hello Exiles!

I will for sure not run Necromancer this league..
- So there is really no reason for me not to go Full-Meta and go for Poison Assasin.

This is of course a work in progress, we dont even have all information on the new Skills, Keystones and Uniques.

Cobra Lash seems like a decent clear skill, but we will have to wait to know more.

I will use this as my League starter, and i will post updates on how it works out.

SHOPPING LIST

GEAR LIST

GEM LINKS

ASCENDANCY

PANTHEON

Last bumped on Sep 2, 2019, 4:28:55 PM
What we need are strong poison skills and supports + a rework of the Poison mechanism itself to make it viable.
With the new ring, we'll be able to chill poisoned enemies. Could be useful to keep them longer in the towers radius. Also depends of the item rarity and price.
Rahsaan's Workshop, a post to showcase a dozen of my home-made builds : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3432443
Last edited by rahsaan on Aug 23, 2019, 10:21:30 AM
It is interesting. I also thought about this build.
hey do you think a cyclone-poison build will be viable? I can't find anything similar to start with, but i think it could be a nice combo. Is there something i am missing here with the cyclone/poison synergy?
Cyclone might be fun for some HoAgony shanenigans, or some Cast while Channeling actions... or just pure damage, but we can't say much until we can see the Sin changes.
Alt Art items as League MTX - When?
"
xaikman14 wrote:
hey do you think a cyclone-poison build will be viable? I can't find anything similar to start with, but i think it could be a nice combo. Is there something i am missing here with the cyclone/poison synergy?

Poison Cyclone is already perfectly viable and will be buffed (poison).
Last edited by Rakiii on Aug 31, 2019, 11:13:47 AM
I'm excited to play Assassin again. I've had this sitting in my stash for a while now, waiting to be put to work.

Not the best but it's a start.
https://pastebin.com/embed_js/kTWZPNFq could go in this direction..... Used Viper Strike and not to expensive gear
Last edited by Heshtod on Aug 31, 2019, 4:57:01 PM
very good

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info