I am too poor to play arpg games...

... SO I am playing tower defense games.

Feels bad, EU should get universal minimum salary already haaaaaaaaaa :(

HO I like plants VS zombies

IT got those zombies and those plants that eat zombies and you got some timer of course. Sometime zombies are too quick and the whole screen is a mess with a lot of effect and projectiles. I wish the best way to play was close combat but you got to offscreen those zombies.

this is a great tower defense actually, only one I really enjoy because you can play it on mobile phone.

But soon I ll finish it. It s not a very hard game actually so I wonder what I ll do next.

Hey if you are poor how the fuck you got a mobile phone? Well I use pre-paid cards on them, 5 euro a month is all I need.

HEy how the fuck do you have a pc if you are too poor?

Well I had a better job in past.

Is that a whining thread? Well I really like arpgs but maybe I am just a little nostalgic.

Ho fuck me, I still can read free mangas and enjoy photoshop battles, thanks internet!

https://www.reddit.com/r/photoshopbattles/
Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302
Last edited by Head_Less on Aug 21, 2019, 7:32:53 AM
Last bumped on Aug 23, 2019, 7:04:57 AM
How can you be too poor to play a free arpg game?
Get a Job! :D
"There is only one true god in PoE and that is Greed... "

I don’t need anger management, I need people to stop pissing me off!
"
KOrchann wrote:

I have one, I am paid 368 euro a month . WOuld be better advice to ask me to find a better job but it would imply I become smarter and go back to school.

Poe Pvp experience
Last edited by Head_Less on Aug 21, 2019, 2:33:46 PM
what's wrong with getting smarter? School i understand since the system isn't functional for everybody but expanding what you know and your skills, that i don't.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
"
Head_Less wrote:
"
KOrchann wrote:

I have one, I am paid 368 euro a month . WOuld be better advice to ask me to find a better job but it would imply I become smarter and go back to school.

OK... get better job! Or go to school get some better qualifications and than get better job! :D
"There is only one true god in PoE and that is Greed... "

I don’t need anger management, I need people to stop pissing me off!
"
Boem wrote:
what's wrong with getting smarter? School i understand since the system isn't functional for everybody but expanding what you know and your skills, that i don't.

Peace,

-Boem-

Nothing wrong with that.
What s wrong is I can t find any good free arpg around out of poe
Poe Pvp experience
Last edited by Head_Less on Aug 21, 2019, 4:15:05 PM
Maybe ur poor cuz you play too many games?

Chicken egg cart horse - who knows. But for me I make way more money not playing them. Games are for most part unprofitable unless you make them. It's escapism or a waste of time and money for 99% of ppls..
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Aug 22, 2019, 11:12:31 PM
"
Head_Less wrote:
"
KOrchann wrote:

Come to America and the glorious Trump economy with 3.3% unemployment. I pay basic laborers with no skill $15 hr starting which is abt 2500 USD a month. Dont let your economy hold ou back,
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Aug 22, 2019, 11:22:29 PM
Night school. Instead of loitering around watching the Amis come on and flex for hours, do some dailies, run your jun, then go log into distance learning for working adults. If it's related to your current job or trade, your employer might split the cost with you provided you match their expectations.

And if you hate your current job...well that should motivate you to commit to improving your skillset so you can move on.
[19:36]#Mirror_stacking_clown: try smoke ganja every day for 10 years and do memory game

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info