Guilds/Chat/General Optimization

I'm lookong forward to the new league as always!

Just a couple of thoughts...

1) I think with this league especially, having someone take the time to play test the mechanics with a controller (even on pc) will be very important to the success of this league on consoles. It looks great!

2) Xbox has come so far optimization wise since my first real issues in Incursion. I applaud everyone for making sure we weren't left out. Thank you for that. I would love to see a little more optimization, I know its hard but this league does look a little bit more taxing than most.

3) Implementing general social aspects into the game would help the longevity and interest in the game. Seeing Guilds/Chat implemented (either/or) would tickle me delightfully. I have looked forward to the day I can league start with my buddies and drop some items in a guild stash for them to pick up while I'm at work. I know it hasn't been a priority but I really do think it would make the game slightly more interesting. Especially for us 'whales' that you guys are making the most money off of. :)

4) Over all I'm very happy with how last league went on xbox and am looking forward to the future of Path of Exile on the console. You guys have done great work and I can't wait to buy this league's supporter packs and support your dev's console development. I know you guys are getting close to giving us guilds, chat, and or stash tab pricing.

Thank you Jeff
Last bumped on Aug 29, 2019, 5:07:11 PM
Guilds for sure. I have a small cadre of homies that I like to play with as a dedicated group, and guild stash would mean a serious QOL upgrade.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info