My feedback about most MTX (anime-MMO style)...

I must say that this game has a realistic style, just check the vanilla gear:

Then you see the vast majority of MTX and seem made by a complete different team.

I love this ARPG for its realism in the line of Diablo 2, the most valuable MTX I found was the skin transfer, mainly, to remove those cartoonish style + excessive FX in unique gear. Has any sense?

It is ok that some unique be a bit exaggerated while they maintain their 'realistic appearance of functionality', which are superb when well done:

And it is not a critique to all MTX, you had really good inspiration with the Pitfighter-Assassin-Vanguard-Empyrean- Crucible series (without their apparitions ofc). Maybe some other shield or weapon replacement, but the vast majority is from generic MMOs, while still real models to bring from history, what are you waiting for?

I want to know what people think when they arrive a town with their realistic, historically accurate, gear, and appears a level 1 character dressed like a fantasy-anime demi god, illuminated like a Christmas tree, with wings even when can't fly, huge apparition effects and cute pokemon pets...

Please, this game IS unique; don't turn another MMO.
Last bumped on Aug 15, 2019, 11:43:25 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info