Path of freezes 3.7

No,matter what build ,what class you play you will freeze , desync (crash witch is not often )meaning while playing on console you need to think not about what MTX you want how much you can spam your skill for chaos on screen , you need to think what skills uses almost no effects , what builds have most regen , def stats so when you start desync or freeze you would survive and kill enemies automaticlly around you.
As far it goes for GGG to improve or read what their player/costumer base complain on console deparment it not worth even to have it seems.
I hope 3.8 will add simple improvements to xbox community witch would let users edit graphics for major improvements in overall gameplay on consoles. As it is much needed for everyone. But seeing 0 response from our beloved devs its seems we will never have it.
Last bumped on Aug 21, 2019, 3:10:27 PM
"
BlindmenLt wrote:
let users edit graphics for major improvements in overall gameplay on consoles.
^This
Definitely, yes please.

Just by turning off health/mana bars I went from one frame a century to near normal frame rates, and was excited thinking I could almost run SRS, but then blue screen came by and said no.

Being able to turn off bloom and other effects would be awesome.

Best Regards,

JHJ
Are we convinced the problem is hardware and not on Poe end? I get the idea console coding != PC coding and that may be a reason for the seemingly slow fixes?
Having been stuck on level 92 with my melee character, due to several blue screens a day counting as deaths, I decided to try leveling up a summoner so my minions would protect me if the game crashes. What a mistaka to maka! The kativa fight was a slideshow, same with breeches and legions. Literally unplayable .
I can't get past act 4 on Hardcore, 5 characters dead from desyncs, I give up until it's fixed.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info