GGG has finally won the war against Le Toucan

They've disabled any non standard ASCII characters in chat.

Just a lowly standard player. May RNGesus be with you.
Last bumped on Aug 28, 2019, 2:24:00 PM
It boggles the mind that they didn't do that long ago. Sometimes I wonder about people ....
Censored.
he will rise again :)
is this actually true?

I guess in order to get those annoying bots spamming le toucan had to be sacrificed..

unfortunate.
"Parade your victories, hide your defeats. Mortals are so insecure."

Once you break the cycle of fear no angels or demons can whisper you their sweet nothing words.

Retired since crucible.(Not a free tester anymore for a multi billion dollar company).
100h mute for toucan spammers meanwhile every chat is infested with these rmt shit bots =P
Those get muted for a lot longer than 100 hours.
"
Those get muted for a lot longer than 100 hours.

Ye atleast i havent seen any rmt spammers anymore so this is pretty much win situation even toucan is dead.
They should add Le Toucan to the Pantheon:

+100% IIQ and 100% chance to roll top tier and top value for all affixes. Applies any time you would use any orb that adds or modifies any affix, including vaal orbs.

Capture Kuduku, God of Misfortune:

Applying a jewelers orb to any item grants it the maximum number of sockets it can get.

Capture Kadaka, The Other Totem:

Applying a fuse to any item with sockets results in all its sockets being fully linked.

Capture the Vaal Omnitect:

You never brick or poof anything you vaal or use on the altar(s).

RIP Toucan, who shalt arrive Again!
[19:36]#Mirror_stacking_clown: try smoke ganja every day for 10 years and do memory game
no fun allowed
Oblivious
There was a similar story, but in the real world. The Australian Army declared war to Emu (birds) - Australia lost the war https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emu_War
Last edited by Grimgeush on Aug 8, 2019, 10:21:41 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info