Anybody from Vancouver and around?

Hi, Me and my GF flying to Vancouver for 2 weeks holiday at t end of September. So I just want to ask for any good places to not miss. Planning to do 1 week of fishing for salmon and sturgeon and 1 week of tourism. We gona rent t car and planing to fly back from Calgary. So if u guys know any nice places to visit let me know. I’ve never been in Canada! Is shame that I have only couple of weeks as I know it’s definitely not enough;) Any advice is appreciated.
"There is only one true god in PoE and that is Greed... "

I don’t need anger management, I need people to stop pissing me off!
Last bumped on Aug 8, 2019, 2:15:11 PM
Come to North Vancouver and visit Grouse Mountain.
Squamish and Whistler are loads of fun too, lots of activities.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
"
DoubleU wrote:

Not from Vancouver but been there many times 'cause I have family there, I second this. Also take a tour in downtown and Gastown, and go to Stanley Park, on a bike or rollers it's even better. Have fun!

Keep in mind, it's not going to be cold but most likely it'll be rainy...
"Metas rotate all the time, eventually the developers will buff melee"
PoE 2013-2018
driving to calgary from vancouver?
bit of a northern detour but i HIGHLY suggest you stop through Jasper, and drive the Icefield Parkway to Lake Louise. one of the most gorgeous stretches of road in the world.

Salmon Arm is also an incredible city - and Enderby is my wife and i's favourite place to stop in. small, quaint, cool shops etc.
Last edited by xMustard on Aug 1, 2019, 4:41:33 PM
"
xMustard wrote:
driving to calgary from vancouver?
bit of a northern detour but i HIGHLY suggest you stop through Jasper, and drive the Icefield Parkway to Lake Louise. one of the most gorgeous stretches of road in the world.

Salmon Arm is also an incredible city - and Enderby is my wife and i's favourite place to stop in. small, quaint, cool shops etc.

Well we will b one week at Vancouver Island to do fishing;) and than we have one week to get to Calgary;) so I think we will manage no problems;) Hopefully;)

"
Wazz72 wrote:
"
DoubleU wrote:

Not from Vancouver but been there many times 'cause I have family there, I second this. Also take a tour in downtown and Gastown, and go to Stanley Park, on a bike or rollers it's even better. Have fun!

Keep in mind, it's not going to be cold but most likely it'll be rainy...

I’m not afraid of rain I’m living in north west coast of Scotland;)

Thank you all for advice, will look at it;)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info