[Removed by Support]

So check this shit out. I was pretty hungry, I hadn't eaten today. So I go upstairs to make a sandwich. I'm like "Hey, I haven't drank in a bit now, I'ma have a glass of brandy." So I downed it, before eating. I fear I've become drunk.

It's a disheartening scenario. I expected near nothing to come of it, and then to partake of a couple beers forthwith. I'm now sitting idly typing these words prior to consuming those beverages (Those bastards are getting consumed too, you can bet on it.).

Please take it to heart when I say, have lunch first.

P.S. Well, fifteen minutes later, I'm drunk enough to hit submit. I'ma go fucking slay some noobs now.
Need a new signature, cuz name change. I dunno though. I guess this seems fine. Yeah, this is good.
Last edited by Natasha on Jul 27, 2019, 5:04:56 PM
Last bumped on Jul 28, 2019, 11:22:00 AM
Jesus fucking, I don't know. I decide to finally get drunk again, and they're advertising the fucking Fortnite world cup, in game. It's so fucked up.

I got distracted listening to two guys talking about how good of friends they were, ended up charging right into this dude. He didn't kill me right away, he teased me with a gun, started flashing a trophy, then smacked me a couple times before finishing me off.

Like seriously though, The entire bottom left corner of my screen was taken up by this Fortnite world cup advertisement. It was still going when I quit. I don't understand why they would do this. It's awesome it happened now though. I just got a good 3-5 minutes of heavy laughing at that ridiculous shit.
Need a new signature, cuz name change. I dunno though. I guess this seems fine. Yeah, this is good.
Guys, someone should please make summer over. I'm literally dying. And I want to make a snowman. He'll eat my scarf in the spring, but it's worth it.
Yeah, I tried that before. Whenever I write my thoughts without thinking people will see them it ends up really dark stuff, and leaves me in a bad place.
Dont eat bread it's basically pure sugar. Might as well get some Mountain dew, and enjoy yourself tassty on the SAD (standard American Diet) What I eat when I have a craving is nuts like macadama almonds and walnuts.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Jul 28, 2019, 2:53:51 AM
I'm pretty limited in what I get to eat. But holy shit, I totally would have picked any kind of nut over that so quickly. I love all of them. Cashews are my favorite, I love that creamy texture they have.
lmao, they did remove the title, amazing. GG.
Oblivious

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info