Edge Of Light - An Unreal Engine 4 Cinematic

Hey guys!

I've released a cinematic I've done with Unreal Engine 4.
It's my first project and I wanted to share it.

It's a 15 minute long video so if you have some spare time between a session of PoE and another, take a look.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QKF3JXdLOsE
Last bumped on Jul 28, 2019, 4:58:06 AM
Nice work, love the ending.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
Yea i enjoyed it also.

It's all you, also models etc? Well gj.
I am the light of the morning and the shadow on the wall, I am nothing and I am all.
Last edited by Crackmonster on Jul 27, 2019, 6:57:46 PM
Thanks guys, I'm glad you enjoyed the video!

@Crackmonster
I used some free assets (including models) available in the Unreal Engine Marketplace, but to create some effects I had to modify some things.

Of course there's a lot of work behind the scenes even if you already have the assets ready to use.

Anyway thanks again for the kind words, I really appreciate that.

P.S. It's funny because of all the comments I received none are negative but the ratio of like/dislike on YT is around 50/50. I really don't understand ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I watched a bit of it as I didn't have time before having to leave to a friends place to babysit, but what I saw was pretty decent. As to the youtube comments, people like to be assholes on the net. One criticism, there seemed to be a slight lag or delay between the weapons striking and the effects. If you can tighten that up I'd say it'd be game cutscene worthy. Overall, very well done from what I managed to see in the first 2-3 minutes.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info