Cyclone desync is fun

So was doing a few maps yesterday before I did Elder since I was so close to levling to 93 didn't want to risk it. Don't get to play a ton like I would want to so it takes me a little but to lvl when I hit the 90's.

Take note of the XP bar in this clip I was just about there, maybe 1 more tier 14-15 map feeling good about my progress for the few hours I had.

https://1drv.ms/v/s!Ai8WO9wZlLk5gRaWnCCpw6iosYY-

Then BAM! No leap slam, nothing just walk casually into the remaining Legion mob and I get crushed by desync....

I have a wired connection and a very large external hard drive. Now I know this has been happening to everyone on console at least (not sure about pc).

This is getting old for me, if there was no XP loss penalty sure fine ok I can take it as a lost portal and try again still on the same course.

Instead I have to grind again to get back to where I was and hope this doesn't happen again when I get to that point again.

Why has there been no fix for this yet!? Love this game, played it since console release very dedicated to each league.

Just looking for answers, others have asked as well and it's been silent...
Last bumped on Aug 12, 2019, 2:11:59 PM
Nice work on taking the time to upload actual footage of your experience. My heart goes out to you and the rest of those using cyclone and stubbornly attempting to get that next level. I’m there with you
Last edited by scrylite on Jul 27, 2019, 10:38:02 PM
"
scrylite wrote:
Nice work on taking the time to upload actual footage of your experience. My heart goes out to you and the rest of those using cyclone and stubbornly attempting to get that next level. I’m there with you

I went through the process of creating a OneDrive account and everything just because this happens to me so often and I have so many clips for proof. This one just hurt a little more than the others because of the exp loss.
Could be worse I’ve died twice to de sync on hardcore now second time losing my kaoms heart. Lose a little xp on death, try losing your whole character and it not being a mistake you made.

I feel your pain lol
"
Could be worse I’ve died twice to de sync on hardcore now second time losing my kaoms heart. Lose a little xp on death, try losing your whole character and it not being a mistake you made.

I feel your pain lol

And your post is entirely why I didn't play hardcore, especially on a new league where things usually don't go as planned for console.

My condolences to you and yours, I don't see it changing anytime soon as i'm sure the developers are more focused on the next league at this point in time.
Yeah it really sucks, even on PS4. I'm either dying to the desync or to rubber banding from movement skills like Flame Dash and Leap Strike (Flame Dash is definitely the worst for it). I can deal with the frame rates from my Cast on Crit procs but I've just stopped caring about getting past 90 at this point.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info