Awakening Swag Pack

This afternoon I'm wearing my t-shirt from that particular supporter pack for the first time. Still has the creases and 'new clothes' odor.
Any signature worth using is against the rules. Therefore, no signature will be found here.
Last bumped on Jul 26, 2019, 5:42:00 PM
Not bad. I spent $15 on high quality straws recently because the paper ones suck.
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."
- Abraham Lincoln
?
Any signature worth using is against the rules. Therefore, no signature will be found here.
I can't remember which packs I got my T-Shirts from, but I wear them to work. They have spots of duct sealant and ABS glue on them. Does this make me a bad person?
"
The_Impeacher wrote:
?

Google it, you will get the joke...eventually I presume.
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."
- Abraham Lincoln
"
鬼殺し wrote:
"
The_Impeacher wrote:
This afternoon I'm wearing my t-shirt from that particular supporter pack for the first time. Still has the creases and 'new clothes' odor.

I've still never worn my Tabula Rasa shirt. There's just no occasion where it's the best choice. None.

Dentist? Visiting your Father? Confession?

Spoiler
I'm joking

- Abraham Lincoln
I haven't worn that one either. Maybe to the dentist isn't such a bad idea.

@ Flaming_Toadstool One of my earlier ones inadvertently became a silicone covered work shirt too :)

I have worn mine (I forget which it is but it might be awakening as well) lots of times in public.

I bought the wife a tab for Christmas and have yet to see her wear it. Once. She asked for it, let me be clear.
Censored.
"
kolyaboo wrote:
I have worn mine (I forget which it is but it might be awakening as well) lots of times in public.

I bought the wife a tab for Christmas and have yet to see her wear it. Once. She asked for it, let me be clear.

Ask her to wear it to bed....

- Abraham Lincoln

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info