Can someone recommend a good image hosting site?

I want to be able to post pictures, here, on the forums. What would you recommend as a good free hosting site? Thank you ahead of time!
Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt. ~Sun Tzu
Last bumped on Jul 23, 2019, 6:02:04 AM
I use Imgur and I won't lie, I prefer images posted there than on some weird sites that take ages to load.
The Bother progress: 11%

You don't even imagine how much harm you've caused. I'm not sure I'll live long enough to finish "The Bother". You're one of my murderers. You will never get my forgiveness unless you make up for what you've done.
thank you! I checked it out and it seems to work well.
Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt. ~Sun Tzu
Imgur or Tinypic nowadays. I used to have Flickr account for image hosting, but it became trash.
Connection lost
"
funkoman wrote:
Tinypic nowadays.

From the Tinypic website:
"

TinyPic is shutting down in 2019
TinyPic is shutting down its image hosting service because we can no longer support a free service that derives 100% of its revenue from ever declining on-site ad revenues.
While you may continue to host images from our site until further notice, we encourage you to consider selecting one of the premium plans offered by our sister site, Photobucket.
Thanks for using TinyPic for your hosting needs over the years. We apologize that we can no longer continue providing this service, but Photobucket is a great option going forward.
Just a lowly standard player. May RNGesus be with you.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info