3.7 trickster zerphis heart eternity shroud 2.9m shaper dps ignite

So me and my friend did a thing. can get 2.9m shaper dps ignite using divine ire with all flasks up. take a look if you're interested or have some input :) Threw this together very quickly i think it could be drastically improved

watchers eye has 15% more damage due to malevolence 15% faster dot mod. ignore the other rolls.

https://pastebin.com/W4eXBSa3

Last edited by Fuzzduck on Jul 10, 2019, 8:30:36 AM
Last bumped on Jul 20, 2019, 12:57:12 PM
Hello, you and your friend had amazing idea. There is my build and it melts everything. it has 3.4m Shaper dps. It works great even against legion and in delve it just goes blazing fast. I still need my gloves and rings shaped but in pob they are already shaped to show potential of build. Did shaper with this build and he was insanely easy, just full channel while he talks than release and it insta phase him in one hit. Ele reflect is imposible even thou most of my damage is chaos.

https://pastebin.com/GUrk2xyY
Last edited by Jacob_Jay on Jul 17, 2019, 5:17:53 PM
Thanks for your reply! I’m unsure if anyone had this idea before but it is insane hey?! We figured with zerphi allowing you chaos to ignite and the pure absurd initial hit divine ire allows you to do it would be really fun to put together a build :) I will check your POB in the morning when I get to my computer! I’d love to do some back and forth just to see how far we can squeeze this
So I made few changes in build, now i got timeless jewel, better watcher's eye min-maxed a little and now i got 3,6m shaper dps(basically one fully charged shot phases shaper in around 1 second of burn and it is insanely easy cause before each phase he talks a lot so u can precharge to full, than chug flasks and fire). Still plenty to min-max. I was playing a little in PoB and with rly gg gear (another 10-15 ex for shaped rings) u can achieve almost 4,7m shaper dps, after that u can only increase damage throu double corruption on chest for +2 AOE gems and +2 lightning gems which would push you up to 6,8m shaper dps, but that would be prolly like 2 mirrors only for chest itself :D. Right now i got 50 ex of gear, which is pretty expensive, but I am sure that this is now the best way how to scale ignite. Even Mathil in his Divine ire stormfire opal ring Inquisitor build video with gg gear achieved only around 1m shaper dps. It is amazing how fun, fast mapper and boss killer this build is. For Legion I am using Vaal arc on 4 link and it is able to unlock all mobs in one use on T16 map even if general spawns cause it has 1,4m ignite dps and last 4,2 seconds, than kill em on second use.

Edit: So I inputed all i got in PoB. On wather's eye i inputed all benefits from my timeless jewel so it shows in final calculations (13% more damage is because PoB is unable to count 13% faster ignites thx to malevolence). Well i think i have already much more than i thought cause PoB shows me 5.1m shaper dps already (with shaped rings i will have 5,4m dps and with +4 to divine ire it would be 7,0m dps which is almost absolute max dps which this build can achieve(well u could get beter jewels with T1 damages)).

PoB: https://pastebin.com/FxPBq1K0

Edit 2: In PoB I am not resist capped, but thanks to timeless jewel I am. I didn't bothered with inputing fire and ightning resistances from small nodes, but basically my timeless jewel is amazing cause all but one small nodes are all fire or lightning or cold resistances with value between 10-14% and notables gives me 2% cold damage and 2% chaos damage leeched as life plus it is Doryani so that CI keystone gives me 20% max life as ES so i got 2K ES in total and 4,7k hp.
Last edited by Jacob_Jay on Jul 19, 2019, 8:55:54 PM
GUYS! I'm interested in this. I actually made my build by improvising yours. 1.2m Shaper Dps tho as I focused on making my character tankier because almost ALL rare monsters from legion instantly one shot me. What can you say about this? https://pastebin.com/EbJx5yB1
Why do we take Harness the Void? I'm confused because you only gain extra damage with HITS and not the ignite itself. Is it really worth it? And what about the tankiness of your characters? I respecced out of Harness the Void and Swift Killer because my character dies in an instant to rare mobs. Take note that I have 4.5k life and 2k es that time.
the 5m ignite looks pretty legit makes the build a lot more expensive but it is definitely achievable :)if you add 2 shaped CoTB it brings it up to 5.4.

in regards to harness the void. it adds a shit tonne of front loaded chaos damage to our divine ire which in turn makes our ignite even bigger.
it's not the tankiest build, eternity shroud is very hard to work around defensively but i've done UE with 4k life shroud builds (not specifically this one) and had minimal issues. this build would make the encounter even easier as once you ignite you can put your full focus on dodging as it'll do enough dmg to phase them from one hit! :)
Last edited by Fuzzduck on Jul 20, 2019, 8:20:44 AM
who knew that we could ever pull off something like a 7m damage ignite that is absolute absurdity.. that's 42m from one single hit! Thanks so much for taking interest in my concept and i really like what you've done. I'm currently working on a chieftain variant thanks to some help from someone on my reddit post. As i believe it can be made a bit tankier and sits at a respectable amount of damage (a bit less than trickster)
To Katsuragi:
Harness of the void increases base damage too because it takes all phys > lightning > cold and adds it as extra chaos to your base damage (you can easily see the difference (almost 700k dps) in PoB by unspecing that ascendancy node ). Well it says 25% chance to gain 25% non chaos as extra chaos, 15% chance to gain 50% non chaos as extra chaos and 5% cahnce to gain 100% non chaos as extra chaos so it is basically like tossing a dice every time u fire laser if it even proc anything at all but if it does... ou baby. Especially those 5% chance roll u can definitely see the difference in hit and if u are extremely lucky it can proc all 3 rolls at once so it could be in the best scenario 175% non chaos as extra chaos. At that point I think that hit would do probably like 10m shaper dps.
About oneshots: Yes u can be oneshoted by those rares especially on red maps. I got 4,7k hp with 2K ES and occasionally get oneshot too but as Fuzzduck mentioned u just need to release your damage right as they crack open, than you run around like a chicken watching everything burn while you dodge. But Harness of the Void isn't necessary so u can easily spec into other ascendant points if u wanna. Nobody said you have to follow strictly this build. If you are happy with little less damage than you can be a lot tankier. For me as softcore player I am comfortable even with 4k hp as long as i can see the world burn :D.

To Fuzzduck:
Ye trickster is definitely the most dps possible with this thanks to free frenzys on channeling and op Harness of the Void and even 20% more damage over time node. And as I wrote before 7m dps is possible only with a chest that doesn't even exist on standard (or at least noone's selling) :D. I think the most possible without that +4 chest is probably with better jewels and scepters around 6m dps (still more than enought :D).
Last edited by Jacob_Jay on Jul 20, 2019, 10:22:32 AM
There's this certain Glorious Vanity Jewel (Doryani) which gives me ONLY 1 node with 34% inc fire damage & 2% fire damage penetration. I think it's pretty good for this build as it also makes Corrupted Soul (20% max hp as es) node available.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info