Currency scam

I've been trying to do some trading over the last couple of days and I've started to come across a lot of sellers where they reject the bid and then include a website where you can buy currency for real money.
Thought I would let the community and GGG know that this is happening.
For anyone thinking about visiting this website, please don't. It's against GGGs policies and more than likely you are going to get scammed.

[Removed by Support]
Last edited by Clint on Jul 8, 2019, 8:46:29 AM
Last bumped on Jul 9, 2019, 3:22:12 AM
Yea man he breack my balls to, with this scam website .i think stop playing poe cause of the cancer peaple wo say a price ,reject and ask for more or give his website to buy poe currency with real money

Last edited by Alicender on Jul 9, 2019, 12:23:56 AM
Don't let it bother you just move on to another seller. Pretty sure everyone has hit one of those at one time. There are a few ways they could stop the problem but either they are busy with other issues or don't care enough about the issue.
"
PhychoCat wrote:
I've been trying to do some trading over the last couple of days and I've started to come across a lot of sellers where they reject the bid and then include a website where you can buy currency for real money.
Thought I would let the community and GGG know that this is happening.
For anyone thinking about visiting this website, please don't. It's against GGGs policies and more than likely you are going to get scammed.

[Removed by Support]

This goes on alot on ps4 also. There are multiple sites being advertised. This started like a month into synthesis and has gotten progressively worse. To make matters more messed up I was playing with a dude who actually went on the website and bought 500c for like 15$ they met up with him instantly and gave him the currency. When I found out I instantly blocked him on PSN. This is not only against TOS of all online games but is cheating. I guess this goes on, on PC as well and has been for years and GGG has done nothing that I am aware of to stop it. But its extremely annoying to get your offer rejected to a link to a website saying Ex=3$

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info