Tornado shot vs Maps

So i decided to start playing Tornado shot after getting tired of Cyclone desync. I got myself all the gear including HH, double Inspired learnings, +2 helm enchant and so on only to find out that i have 5-10 fps on high density white maps and 1-2 fps on monoliths and in red juiced maps. And I thought that Cyclone not registering hits near the corners and walls was bad... I am very sad, because I really love this game, but the perfomance is so bad even on X1X with ssd and high-speed wired internet. Please send help...
Last bumped on Jul 8, 2019, 2:20:29 AM
Yeah, it sucks. Wish GGG could stop spewing out content When the game is both unstable as fuck and not even close to optimized, and I won’t even get started on the horrible net code...rubberbanding in 2019? Really.
"
So i decided to start playing Tornado shot after getting tired of Cyclone desync. I got myself all the gear including HH, double Inspired learnings, +2 helm enchant and so on only to find out that i have 5-10 fps on high density white maps and 1-2 fps on monoliths and in red juiced maps. And I thought that Cyclone not registering hits near the corners and walls was bad... I am very sad, because I really love this game, but the perfomance is so bad even on X1X with ssd and high-speed wired internet. Please send help...

Giving up on cyclone too, shit is unplayable. Died 10 times due to desync in 1 hour.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info