Graphics Quality and Weapon Appearance.

Can you guys please improve the quality of the game and add in-game voice chat for group.
And Improve Weapon, Armour, Shoes and Shield Appearance.
Thanks!
Last bumped on Jul 7, 2019, 5:42:19 PM
Yea ,I have noticed a ton of Unique items with ....Unique item card art but in game model defaults to the default model of that weapon tier, truly soul crushing.
Lulz, I don't really mind this. I'm using an obliteration right now, I'm pretty sure it's just a stick they pulled from somewhere else in the game. I thought it was fucking hilarious.
Need a new signature, cuz name change. I dunno though. I guess this seems fine. Yeah, this is good.
OMFG case and point, last night I got a bad ass one handed axe drop. Forget the name ( its on my Marauder right now ) it looked like Kharn the Betrayers Chain axe from Warhammer40, complete with a spike handlegaurd and a wicked toothed looking axe head. I was so happy to see it on my character only to find out it was literally the same plain axe skin from the grey items that drop on Hillocks beach, very very crushed !
This game has so many issues that desperately need to be taken care of way before cosmetic things.

Not to mention, that's what mtx cosmetics are for. If you really want a different look that badly, open your wallet and spend some green.
"
binoculars wrote:
This game has so many issues that desperately need to be taken care of way before cosmetic things.

Not to mention, that's what mtx cosmetics are for. If you really want a different look that badly, open your wallet and spend some green.

This annoys me greatly. This is the "suggestion" board. If we come in here and say this to every post then what is the point of feedback. Please think before posting next time.
Lol, then be annoyed, idc. So you think that no one can respond to it unless they agree..lol.

Sure, having a level 92 character looking like I'm in act 3 isnt the greatest. But, if I wanted to change the look of my character that bad, I'd buy cosmetics. That's the reason they're there and probably the #1 reason for how your character looks without mtx. Use your head.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info