Betrayal Encounters -Question for GGG

Hi.

Can someone please confirm whether this is a bug or intended behaviour:

Atlas Betrayal Encounters do not trigger when there is an outstanding safehouse ready to run. If this is intended design I need to point out that it makes properly ranking up key members in the safe-house impossible.

It did not behave this way in Betrayal League, where I was able to delay running a safe house until I had everyone fully ranked. Can you please clarify if this is a design choice or an outstanding bug. Honestly, I find the current behaviour pretty frustrating.

While I'm here, I want to also comment on Delve Cart interactions, which happen the moment monsters have been cleared. There is a issue here in that often I Interact with the cart while there are still active monsters. With iLevel 83 monsters this can and does sometimes result in death, which honestly sucks. I think it would be great if when the cart interaction triggers you simply remove/kill off any remaining monsters. ps. On Azurite nodes I often get an Azurite stuck to my character which requires me to fast travel to Niko then back to the node again in order to get rid of it.

Thanks.
Last edited by bendybruce on Jun 27, 2019, 4:11:28 AM
Last bumped on Jul 3, 2019, 12:10:01 AM
Should say something on the map device before you activate your map. I had a temple ready to go and was just running maps, threw one in that had Alva and noticed the message in red (below the Zana mods above the map icons).
TrueAchievements - https://www.trueachievements.com/gamer/Corrison

XboxClips - http://xboxclips.com/corrison
Thankyou for the response, it would have been great if GGG would have actually responded to this. The issue here, is not really whether there is an indicator on the map device, it is (as previously mentioned) that "you cannot properly rank members up before running the safe-house if no more encounters can be run when a safe-house is fully levelled". I think this is a pretty fundamental and obvious point I'm making here, and unless I'm missing something fundamental (which is never out of the question) I can't believe other players have not noticed this or been frustrated by it.

This makes running the safe-house feel like a missed opportunity, and frankly erodes the feeling of satisfaction, especially if you were keen on reaping the benefits, eg rolling an armour or weapon to 28 quality etc.

EDIT: It also occurs to me that most PS4 players may never have played Betrayal League so are not aware of the fact that during that league, betrayal encounters did not stop just because a safe house was fully leveled. This allowed for fully leveling safe house members before running the safe house. This, and far more frequent encounters allowed for much more control over who you put in what safe-house and making sure they were all fully leveled before running them. I guess because I previously experienced that I'm essentially just pointing out it was much more satisfying than the current limitation.
Last edited by bendybruce on Jul 3, 2019, 12:45:48 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info