Been gone for a while...

What happened to my Deadpeng?!

Also, what happened to sarahaustin?

Remember when I won a screenshot contest and made everyone butt-hurt? Pepperidge Farm remembers.
Last bumped on Jul 1, 2019, 5:49:43 AM
Haven't seen those names here in a long time. I don't know what exactly happened to either of them, but they've been absent for a while now.
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
Did a little digging and both of their account names now say "deleted" so maybe they were banned or quit POE cold turkey.

Remember when I won a screenshot contest and made everyone butt-hurt? Pepperidge Farm remembers.
That would be sad if true and I hope it had nothing to do with her being transgender.
"
鬼殺し wrote:
some weird rumour
Weren't your windows pooped on?
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
I tried to find Peng (she goes or went) to a local university. I actually dug pretty hard to find out. Naturally they won't tell me a thing since I am not family or a guardian. :(

She was very depressed on here as some people know but the posts were deleted by mods with bad judgement. Threats of suicide should never be taken lightly as you never know. Luckily, before the posts were deleted, I saw them. I did some stuff in the background, actually talked to people in the Dean's office and gave them enough info to locate her.

Long story. :(

Edited to add: I like Sarah Austin and I was never sure why she kept getting banned. I have no idea how she is but I assume someone else does.
Censored.
Last edited by kolyaboo on Jun 23, 2019, 6:10:12 PM
"
kolyaboo wrote:
I tried to find Peng (she goes or went) to a local university. I actually dug pretty hard to find out. Naturally they won't tell me a thing since I am not family or a guardian. :(

She was very depressed on here as some people know but the posts were deleted by mods with bad judgement. Threats of suicide should never be taken lightly as you never know. Luckily, before the posts were deleted, I saw them. I did some stuff in the background, actually talked to people in the Dean's office and gave them enough info to locate her.

Long story. :(

Edited to add: I like Sarah Austin and I was never sure why she kept getting banned. I have no idea how she is but I assume someone else does.

Good to see a fellow POE player try to help out another. I thought Deadpeng was nice and she would debate you instead of argue. I hope she is safe and doing well.

As for sarahaustin, she went hard in the paint when it came to trolling so she was most likely banned for that.
I read a few of Deadpeng's posts here and there...hope she is alright!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info