Open Letter to GGG Art Team - One Handed Blunt Weapons exist

So, not a lot of detail needed here, the post name sums it up. In case you're confused reading this, go and count the amount of MTX's that currently exist that are 1-handed mace/hammer/etc skins-- Or, let me save you the hassle and tell you, there are none. There are literally Zero 1-handed maces, with the exception of the "Skin Transfer" if you'd like to count that.

Why? We could have so many cool Hammers, Crab Claws, Flails, Morning Stars, Turkey Legs, Board with a Nail in it, etc. Instead, we've just seen our 13th and 14th (pretty sure I counted right) One-Handed sword models added to the game. Axes see a 'bit' more love, having a massive 4 models.

If there was ever a League to have Mace MTX though, this was definitely supposed to be it...

Edit: As an immediate update... I do not count Skin Transfers. I found a pretty cool Scepter skin I liked, too bad Scepters and Maces aren't the same type of item so I can't use it.... but hey at least I can turn them into swords, because that makes sense.
IGN: Hotdogs
Last edited by Sponge4747 on Jun 19, 2019, 2:45:10 PM
Last bumped on Jun 19, 2019, 2:32:53 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info