When you go to the dentist for routine checkup/cleaning...

...and the dentist be like

Pretty much sums up how my day got started today.
I have a pretty good sense of humor. I'm not German.
Last edited by aggromagnet on Jun 17, 2019, 6:18:36 AM
Last bumped on Jun 19, 2019, 11:34:22 PM
I only go to the dentist when my teeth start to hurt so badly I cant sleep.
"
Johny_Snow wrote:

Just ignore your teeth, and they will eventually go away. =^[.]~=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
I'm British, what are these dentist things I occasionally hear about?
I'm pretty sure that many dentists here in Taiwan don't know what dentists are, either.
I have a pretty good sense of humor. I'm not German.
"
Raycheetah wrote:
"
Johny_Snow wrote:

teeth can heal themselves, just like everything else in your body. as long as you don't keep on doing the thing thats killing them
"
Johny_Snow wrote:

Worst approach possible. Not only will you be in pain but you have a much higher probability of needing the tooth extracted or killed and it will cost you way more.
Build of the week #9 - Breaking your face with style http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_EcQDOUN9Y
IGN: Poltun
"
xMustard wrote:
"
Raycheetah wrote:
"
Johny_Snow wrote:

teeth can heal themselves, just like everything else in your body. as long as you don't keep on doing the thing thats killing them

Teeth, for a fact, can't heal themselves.

It's one of the very few body part that can't. The only thing that can heal that's more or less part of the teeth is the nerves and even so, not in every circumstance and generally, not by itself.
Build of the week #9 - Breaking your face with style http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_EcQDOUN9Y
IGN: Poltun
"
faerwin wrote:
Teeth, for a fact, can't heal themselves.

It's one of the very few body part that can't. The only thing that can heal that's more or less part of the teeth is the nerves and even so, not in every circumstance and generally, not by itself.

sure

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info