Automaton Herald MTX on Ash RUINED

Hi, Since legion, the Automaton Herald MTX effect is broken when applied to the Herald of Ash. I bought it because it was a vibrant red and deep black contrasting explosion. It is now being affected by environmental lighting and is ruined. In bright desert regions it is a duller red and BEIGE instead of contrasty deep blacks. In darker maps it is a duller red and a tiny bit of black mixed with a bunch of grey smoke. Please fix it :(
Last bumped on Jul 25, 2019, 11:07:24 PM
"
Hi, Since legion, the Automaton Herald MTX effect is broken when applied to the Herald of Ash. I bought it because it was a vibrant red and deep black contrasting explosion. It is now being affected by environmental lighting and is ruined. In bright desert regions it is a duller red and BEIGE instead of contrasty deep blacks. In darker maps it is a duller red and a tiny bit of black mixed with a bunch of grey smoke. Please fix it :(

+1
+1 fix it bought it today and kinda sucks :'(
This bug is still present as of patch 3.7.1. Please fix it :(
Yep I am also having the same issue. Lots of tan and beige when in well lit areas. Makes it look pretty bad unfortunately :(
The bug is STILL present as of patch 3.7.4(the fail rollback one) and STILL has not been acknowledged by GGG staff. Please fix it. Please let us know it is being worked on :(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info