Item Filter Alert Volume lower/quieter after 3.7 patch

Pretty much what the title says. The Item Filter Alert Volume seems to have been changed to be quieter after 3.7 and I can now barely hear my filter alerts over my sound effects alerts with my volume sliders set like this:

I used to have my filter alerts at about 75% and they were much louder than everything else. I was testing out my new drop sounds the day before the patch and everything was sounding fine so I am certain it came about with 3.7. I hope this can be reverted or changed soon because I cannot make them any louder since I already have the in-game master volume and filter alerts both set to max.

I tried listening with an old filter on as well and the volumes on an old filter and current filter both sound exactly the same compared to each other with both being quieter than before 3.7.
Last bumped on Jun 11, 2019, 5:37:15 PM
Same issue, not sure what changed but its very annoying as I've gotten use to these sound queues and now they barely be heard.
+1

Also, please lower the volume on skill effects, I had to lower the volume to the point I can't even hear gem leveling or character leveling sound, let alone am able to hear loot filter sound.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info