PS4 killers

There are 2 PS4 limitations for me that are ruining the game. I cut my teeth on the PS4's first season and learned a lot. The PS4 community is totally dependent on the controller for all functions related to game play. Not being able to alter the mapping is like not being able to alter the keys on a key board someone else mapped. Many times I have found myself so frustrated I simply turned the game off. I finally did stop playing the PS4 version because the buttons are fixed, so often I have to try to change how I use the controller just to play. Trying to work around the controllers fixed map is not enjoyable or fun. Could you at very least try to make several key variations for PS4?
When I finally stopped using the PS4 in hopes GGG would work on this item so I tried the PC. Much to my dismay the investment I made on the PS4 for tabs is worth $0! Cross platform is far to complicated and we should simply put that in the dream pile for the near future. If you can save your cosmetics to a file, in your hide out, why not sell a subroutine so you can transfer a tab file between PS4, XBox and PC?
Is GGG considering these features? I have other games I enjoy and will default to them is that is my option. Please let me know if one or both of these issues are in the trouble ticket list.
Last bumped on Jun 6, 2019, 10:50:38 AM
"
TideRoll wrote:

When I finally stopped using the PS4 in hopes GGG would work on this item so I tried the PC. Much to my dismay the investment I made on the PS4 for tabs is worth $0! Cross platform is far to complicated and we should simply put that in the dream pile for the near future. If you can save your cosmetics to a file, in your hide out, why not sell a subroutine so you can transfer a tab file between PS4, XBox and PC?
Is GGG considering these features? I have other games I enjoy and will default to them is that is my option. Please let me know if one or both of these issues are in the trouble ticket list.

Transfer of purchases has nothing to do with GGG. It's a Sony issue. They don't allow transfer of purchased items, as they don't get a piece of the cake from the previous purchase made.

So even if GGG wanted to, they can't do that.
You can remap your PS4's controller buttons, but it's a system wide setup, so you'll need to deactivate it for use outside of PoE. You can find out how to do so easily here.

Special note: To make it easier to swap out the settings when you're done with PoE for the day, you should add the Accessibility option to your Power Menu (the one that pops up when you hold the PS4 controller's Home button for 1.5 seconds). This will enable you to swap into and out of your PoE mappings very quickly.

It isn't perfect and has limitations, but it's better than nothing. Short of that you'll have to go with one of those "Elite" controllers like the Razer Raiju or Scuf controllers/controller kits to modify your mappings. However, the Sony Accessibility settings are free so give those a try first.
+1 native remap
Need a new signature, cuz name change. I dunno though. I guess this seems fine. Yeah, this is good.
I reviewed the suggestion of remapping the controller and it is a great idea! The limitation to the suggestion falls back to button stacking.
I have one ideal that would probable be fairly easy for GGG. Can we move functions to the up, down, left, and right buttons? Currently these four buttons are a redundancy of the PS4-L3 stick. If you eliminate buttons with multiple funtions users could remap freely and issue could be closed. Return to town and return to way-point shouldn't be under your fight buttons. The touch pad could also be used for drop down menus.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info