Trickster - CI - Lightning Tendrils CWC - All Content Cleared 4-9 million Shaper DPS

https://pastebin.com/q7bLk8Bc

Pros
- fast
- kills end game bosses in a matter of seconds including uber elder even with Lightning Warp as the payload for CWC
- fast mapper due to constantly warping but it needs some practice
- pretty much unkillable as long as you dont stop
- scales insanely well, it is possible to reach close to 20 million dps (~9 mdps to Shaper) in POB with my gear and an insane 2h staff and Watchers Eye with Wrath and using Wise Oak/Vinktars
- adaptable - this same build would have been possible and probably stronger and tankier with Winter Orb and going for Cold over Lightning but I did not want to play what everyone is playing. Wi

Cons
- lightning warp is annoying on some maps since you must learn to constantly move your curor somewhere you can actually warp to
- very expensive build
- not hardcore viable because well unfortunate things can happen with Lightning Warping and it takes gear investment to get very tanky

General Strategy

- need 6l Cast while Channeling Shaper Staff
- try to get a chest with additional curse to run Elemental Weakness, Conductivity and Assasins Mark for max damage output
- if you are still squishy you can run Enfeeble, Temp Chains of course
- spread the curses with Herald of Lightning
- in the head slot I played with CDW+Discharge since I had so much charges and so much generation that I figured why not but it is not needed. In hindsight I would have run Bane with the curses just to set up for some bosses easier

Maps
- replace Conc AOE with Increased AOE

Bosses
- basically Bane them up to start and nuke them.
- replace Discipline and Herald of Ice with Wrath
- replace Lightning Warp with Shock Nova
- it MELTS every boss that does not have immune phases in second, lvl83 snyth bosses die before they do their first cast unless they have massive extra life or crit dmg reduction plud elemental resistances

Uber Elder
- due to the switches between Elder and Shaper I always stayed with Lightning Warp, basically warping back and forth between them since it takes just a short time over them to push them into the next phase

Notes
You can probably build this in many different ways for example Low Life with Shavs and less curses.
The damage output of this is beyond insane anyway so probably could do it on other ascendancies as well like Occultist.

My gear was not even maxed out after tons of exalt investment. A great Wrath or Discipline Watcher Eyes could have been nice though I felt like I already pushed damage as much as reasonable and sacrificed ES for it.

My gear at the end of Synthesis

Chest

Spoiler

this was the one I used before

Staff
Spoiler

Actually it is not THAT hard to Delve Craft a CWC-Staff. You can google it.

If the trading for Fossils was not so annoying you could actually make a lot of currency out it by selling semi-good hits that have only CWC or low CWC+COC or CWC+AS

Lvl20 Arcane Surge is theoretically superior I believe.

Accesssoirces

Spoiler

Headhunter not needed at all, I just had the currency for it and it is probably a bit better

Helm, Boots, Gloves
Spoiler

Jewels
Spoiler

Flasks
Spoiler

I also used Wise Oak a lot but it was a paint in the butt to balance all three resistances in the end.
Vinktars was too risky for me but it is a great damage boost especially if you can roll Shock removal on flask move on belt.

Last edited by Quizzlemanizzle on Jun 2, 2019, 5:21:37 PM
Last bumped on Jun 2, 2019, 4:47:14 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info