So I got my custom forum avatar now (again).

The avatar was not displaying correctly when I first made this thread, so GGG had to fix it. Now we are all good!

So yes, I got my forum avatar now! Just thought I'd share it here. GGG has some pretty good artists if I do say so. Many thanks to them for making this happen.
Last bumped on May 17, 2019, 10:01:32 PM
Very nice! =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
It looks awesome. I love owls, they are some of my favourite animals.
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
Nice owl and nice colours. Are you added to the Custom Avatar Gallery or not yet?
The Bother progress: 11%

You don't even imagine how much harm you've caused. I'm not sure I'll live long enough to finish "The Bother". You're one of my murderers. You will never get my forgiveness unless you make up for what you've done.
Last edited by Iangyratu on May 17, 2019, 12:08:07 PM
Snazzy
Any signature worth using is against the rules. Therefore, no signature will be found here.
"
Iangyratu wrote:
Are you added to the Custom Avatar Gallery or not yet?

Not yet, but soon hopefully.
Very cute
Censored.
Congrats!

The owl is so cute. :D
Thats no toad, i call fowl.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
Added. Since you can no longer post to that thread due to this forum being functionally stupid, I've mostly neglected it, but eh, welcome to the gallery and all that.

edit: Oh, just saw your message (I'm very rarely on this account). Let me add that too.
https://linktr.ee/wjameschan -- everything I've ever done worth talking about, and even that is debatable.
Last edited by Foreverhappychan on May 17, 2019, 8:23:19 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info