Fix your broken game....

Full of bugs not mention blue screen and frame rate drops with horrible lag. I wouldn't pay a dime to this broken game... Evasion is a joke. Armor is useless and half the skills are garbage compared to the enemy skills and mods..... Once you reach a certain point it's almost pointless to play due to the unbalanced mechanics and lag central. Have fun losing portals or easting your time in the trials if it blue screens which happens more often then not. It be a great game in fact its really fun but needs alot of work....
Last bumped on Jun 4, 2019, 3:50:23 AM
Pokemon is awaiting your return...

NS
Nice post, except for the fact that you forget the giant flaw in your theory that millions of players around the world have been or are enjoying the game without technical issues and you're not.

I mean, I'm not a supernaturally gifted seer or anything, but seems to me like your problem may be on your end...

Your complaint may be valid for you, but you're not asking for help and you're blaming the game when it's highly unlikely to be at fault here, which makes most readers rather reluctant to help you and makes this post of yours largely a waste of time.

May I suggest to approach this a little more constructive and perhaps including some more information regarding your system specs, a dxdiag, an error message or anything really. Nobody can help you like this, willing or not.
Carry on my waypoint son, there'll be peace when maps are done.
Lay your portal gem to rest, don't you die no more.

'Cause it's a bitter sweet symphony this league.
Try to make maps meet, you're a slave to the meta, then you leave.
"
Xavathos wrote:
Nice post, except for the fact that you forget the giant flaw in your theory that millions of players around the world have been or are enjoying the game without technical issues and you're not.

"
WhaleBusiness wrote:
"
Xavathos wrote:

Nice of you to ask what I meant, so I could explain why I said millions, which isn't inaccurate, by the way.

"
Xavathos wrote:
"
WhaleBusiness wrote:
"
Xavathos wrote:

Nice of you to ask what I meant, so I could explain why I said millions, which isn't inaccurate, by the way.

what did you mean by millions then?
Play titan quest much better game.
"
Xavathos wrote:

Instead of 'could' you instead 'should'.
GGG balance is like getting a pizza which is burnt on the sides, raw in the middle and misses the most of the toppings.
Then upon sending it back you get a raw side, burnt middle and enough toppings to drench everything in grease.
Everything fixed but still broken.
"
WhaleBusiness wrote:
"
Xavathos wrote:

hahahaha so good :D
"
CAPSLOCK_ON wrote:
"
Xavathos wrote:

what did you mean by millions then?

Well, I was talking about the players that have enjoyed the game, which means everyone who has ever played Path of Exile since launch. That number easily reaches into the millions worldwide. You're welcome to prove me wrong though, of course.

Last edited by Xavathos on May 16, 2019, 1:39:47 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info