I peed in yours.
Is I_NO staying at a Russian hotel?
Spoiler
And are you a prostitute?
Spoiler
Inquiring minds want to know.
Spoiler
[Removed by Support]
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by Al_GGG on May 14, 2019, 6:44:29 PM
"
diablofdb wrote:
I peed in yours.

Have a nice day btw! off to work now <3 cya

no u didn't that was your own bed

NANANA
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
I hid a turd in your washing machine, now it's smeared on all your clothes HAHHAHA
Build of the week #9 - Breaking your face with style http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_EcQDOUN9Y
IGN: Poltun
"
faerwin wrote:
I hid a turd in your washing machine, now it's smeared on all your clothes HAHHAHA

not uh that was yours!
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
"
faerwin wrote:
not uh that was yours!
Of course it was. Did you really think he put one of your turds in there?
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
I threw a dookie bag on your house too!
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
See, that's your problem. Saving your turds up for prank bags means you have to worry about whether faerwin is stealing them.
Oh come on. I JUST changed the bedsheets. Couldn't you have done that BEFORE I was done with it?
Inconsiderate oversized lizard...
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info