I was banned from D3 forums

Well i don't play D3 since 2016 anyway, [Removed by Support]
Last edited by Al_GGG on Jun 4, 2019, 10:28:34 PM
Last bumped on May 11, 2019, 9:39:37 AM
What did you do? Recommend a good arpg? Seriously I saw someone get threatened to be banned for saying Grim Dawn is a better game over there. SMH
Censored.
the reason i got banned is because I was complaining about the new spyware Blizzard is forcing to install into Blizzcon attendees' phones. Also i was poining out the lies of a green poster. she was defending Actiblizz and the application with her shilling.

I recommend POE of course, Grim Dawn, Titan Quest, Sacred 2 and Diablo 2
Last edited by chipoodle on May 8, 2019, 12:04:43 PM
yeah I heard about that spyware it's some shady business, Blizzard isn't what it used to be.
"
diablofdb wrote:
yeah I heard about that spyware it's some shady business, Blizzard isn't what it used to be.

Well, maybe someday when you're old enough to at least try to understand your opponents viewpoint you maybe understand why they did what they did. And to be frank, it seems the people are bringing that unto themselves. Epic did something similar and nobody gave a shit, well outside of complaining of course, the only form of communication still used on the internet. Back then Steam was also evil, and hey after some month nobody cared. And there are many others. I you want to blame someone, blame their customers.

@chipoodle: can you please read over your posts before you post them?
"
I was complaining about the new spyware Blizzard hired so that all the participants of the blizzcon could enter

That doesn't make any sense.
Current Build: Penance Brand
God build?! https://pobb.in/bO32dZtLjji5
"
tsunamikun wrote:
"
diablofdb wrote:

Well, maybe someday when you're old enough to at least try to understand your opponents viewpoint you maybe understand why they did what they did. And to be frank, it seems the people are bringing that unto themselves. Epic did something similar and nobody gave a shit, well outside of complaining of course, the only form of communication still used on the internet. Back then Steam was also evil, and hey after some month nobody cared. And there are many others. I you want to blame someone, blame their customers.

@chipoodle: can you please read over your posts before you post them?
"
I was complaining about the new spyware Blizzard hired so that all the participants of the blizzcon could enter

That doesn't make any sense.

"
I you want to blame someone

Start with yourself first.
Ok thanks for sharing.
[Removed by Support]

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info