[Suggestions] Bane+Blasphemy / Navali's Realm

Just a few suggestions to make the console experience more enjoyable.

1. Custom loot filters. It'd be nice to use a higher loot filter but still be able to see Wisdom Scrolls, Portal Scrolls, Transmutations, Augmentations, etc.

2. Higher drop rates in Hardcore Leagues. There's very few of us in Hardcore anyway, if we had even a small bonus of IIQ/IIR it'd be nice. Or just anything to provide incentive for players to transfer from standard.

3. Higher occurrence of Syndicate events. Not sure why people didn't like Syndicate, but I'm a huge fan, love to see them more.

4. Alternate way to level/new race leagues. Some kind of linear playthrough with randomized areas and enemies like the old pc races where you'd just run through a random map variant, kill the random boss, open the random chest, and move on to the next randomized area. Those were my favorite races I'd love to see something like that on console even if it was a permanent addition in way of an alternative to playing through story. Infinite ledge was awesome too.

5. Allow Bane to be supported by Blasphemy. Even if you had to find a unique that would allow the mechanic, I would seriously love to combine Bane/Deaths Oath/RF. Or if the combo of all three would be too OP the unique could have a mod of "You can only deal Chaos Damage" or something like that. But I'd think reserving a portion of your mana (or all of it if it was fully linked) plus the sacrifice of a gem slot for Blasphemy itself would be enough of a balance.

6. Uniques or item mods that add maximum Ghost Shrouds or additional effects based on Ghost Shrouds. It would be neat. Like more Chaos DoT Multiplier per Ghost Shroud, +2 to maximum shrouds, +4% per shroud, +3% movespeed per shroud, something like that. But with a drawback of you cannot have Frenzy Charges/Endurance Charges.

Spoiler
8. Give Navali more depth and a realm of her own. I like prophecies, despite the sound of Navali's voice echoing through my mind for all eternity when farming them, I'd like to see a map or event based on Navali where you can enter some void-looking area with a black smokey floor and a purple border where you kill a chaos boss to drop random prophecies or uniques based on her. It could be a prophecy itself.. You will find a void portal in a vaal side area that leads to another vaal side area that leads to a dark hallway that leads to a house with a shady dude selling baked goods that hid the key to the void realm in a blueberry muffin where you will defeat a powerful red eyed white monkey that will drop 66.6 sealed prophecies when slain.

Not sure if this will even be read but I'll keep updating the list every time I have a ludicrous idea. I've played since day zero on PC, day one on Xbox, and have donated maybe 4 grand collectively over that period. If I could even remotely influence something in the game I'd be happier than Cadiro in a counting house.

P.S. Love the direction the game is going, keep up the good work JeeJeeJee, ignore the hate, this game is the closest thing to perfect since Diablo II.

Edit: I'm glad a lot of these suggestions ended up in 3.9. After reading the edit history every issue I ever addressed ended up part of 3.9 or PoE2.

"
Flap the Jax wrote:
Exactly why I love this company. I've seen 90% of these changes implemented in 3.9 aside from a navali overhaul or alt play ascendancy. But that remains to be seen as I haven't seen all of 3.9's content or PoE2 yet. Still thanks GGG you go girl.

Edit: I realized the changes I'm referencing were in this post. Nonetheless, point stands.
ⁿ̷̧̨͇̻̩̪̭̐͋̓̋̄̀̌̌̚ ̷̨̢̢̗̯͖͕͔̍̌̓͑͐̃͝ ̶̧̻̺̠̯̯̖͚̠̪̆̈́̇̈́̀̀͝ ̶̟̅̅ ̵̡̡̼͖̫͍̝̯͉̈́̌͑̽̅͆͋̀̚͝ͅ ̶̡̺̹̯̍ ̸̖̟͙͍̑̾̓ ̶̞͖̗͊ ̴̧̩̻͇̦̣͇͇̌̏̾̈́̍͘ ̷͍̼̥̼̰̫̞̟̳̩̀͌̃͘͝ ̸̤̳̜̱̖͎̩̫̩̈̒̄͒̃̌̄̎͝ ̸͉̫͓̗̯͕̲̏̀̌̃͊͌̕͘ ̴̡̛̬̞̑̒̽̍͒̆̀̀͘ ̸̯̳̰̤͇̬̊̃͆̋͑́̎͂ ̷̡̤̫̬̩͋͝ ̸̠͔͕͈̮͙̻̦̘͋̌̈́͊̂͗͊̽͠ ̸͍͐̏ ̸̮̱̹̥̓̓̀̅̐̐̕͜ ̴̨̛̻͙͕͔̃̈́́̂̆͊͊ ̴͕̥̃̈́͒̋ ̵̢̙̎͜͜ ̸͎̓̽̀͂̓͝ͅ ̷̘̠͕̼̓̒̀͜ ̷̛͔̳̦̅̔̉̾̒ ̵̦̇̾̃̄͆͗͑͘͘͜ ̴̼͕͋̉̐̌̐̐̇̌́͠ ̸̳͈̖̟͇͑ ̷̞̣͉̮̩̙̈͂̔̑͛͗͂͐̚͜ ̵͉̥͂̽ ̶̨̛͍̭̱̲̈͜ ̷̡̩̹̘̜̺̅̐̈́̈́̋̀̿̔ᵒ̵͉̦̥̙̬͉͂͑̈́̽̑̆̌͋̃ ̶̭̭̫̩͓͇̼̗̻̌͋͑̃͆͗ ̶̰̩̒́͗̐̽͑̐ ̵̪̹̾̿̔̽̈̾̌̔͝ ̸̨̡̡̧̮͚̻̟̜̊͗ͅ ̷̼̗̤̄̈́̋̚͝ ̴̙͔̬̺̩̫͔̲̌͐ ̷̫͗̈́͋͋̎͝ ̸̧̠̀̈́̒͊͆̕͘͠ ̴̡̙̭̻̞̝͈̠̫͂ ̵̧̺̭̬̩̓̈́̽ ̷̹̰̟̔͂̎ ̶̇̎̉̉̇ͅ ̵̛̟͍͎́̈́̀̄͘͠ ̸̥͈͕̎̀ ̸̝͙̩͖̅̓̿̀͘̕͠ ̶̗̼̦̗̋́̈́ ̵͍̝̑ ̶̡̦̗̗̱͔̥͇̽͆̒͌̆̏ ̴̡̀̈́̾͘ ̶̡̨͉̲͈̻̂̔̆̎̿͜ ̵̧̱̻̀ ̶̢̧̰̜͋͂̕ ̵͖̠̃̽ ̷̧̣̱̥͎̯͕̻͍̰̂̽͑̈́̿̀̄ ̸̮̳͚̹̣̖̹͉̦̂́̆͐̃̿́̊͂͝ ̷͙̘̺͉̰̗̈́͛̽̔͒̑͒́̉ͅ ̷̟̑̀̉̈́̽̈͐̂̈́̚ ̷̧͎̰̬̠͍̑̋͛͗̉̕̚ ̸̬͚̹̻̣͕̺̣̽͊̐ ̴̛̼͕̳͓͊̂͑̂̈́ ̷̛̳̜̠̭͒̈́̉͐̔͘͜͝ ̷̻͕̀̇ ̴̖̗̩̜͓̞̫̜̩̹̐̆̀̔̿͆͒̋͋̄ ̸̦̘̎̑̾͐̀̌͑̊̽̌ ̷̧̨̟̝͉͙̭͆́̈́̽̏͘ ̴̠̺̼̉͛͐̉̈́̒͆̎͝ ̶̡̻̫̦̩̟͖̄͑͛͊̿̈́̌͘͝ͅʷ̶̛̤̘̎̋̀̈́̇͌͋͘͜͝ ̸̧̛̬͈̫̐̈̃͝ ̸̧̢͕͙̖͍̣̯̝̞̅͐̈́ ̴̲̭͉̯̗̿̍͝ͅ ̴̦̺̄̑̇̈͛ ̷͇̼̱͋͋͒̓͆͆ ̸̱͚͕̪̭̹̜̙͒͘ ̸̪̊͌̏́̀̓̊̏̀ ̷̛͇̌̔̌͆́ ̵̥͗́͒́͋̇͒ ̵̧̼̖̘̝̹͉͛͆̆̎̎͑͘̕ ̸̨̰̲̯͆̒̔̽͌̑̾ ̸̟͚̯͓͠ ̶̣͔̉̂̂̈́̓̀́͑̕͘ ̷̧͇͇͎̥̜̗̖̤̀͌̈́͒̿ ̷̞̗͉̹̞̬͈̩͚̠͊̈́̎͑̒͝ ̴̛̮̭̞͉ ̵̧͇̌͐͑̄͋́̕͝ ̶̢̧͎͖̟͓̤̝͉̍̇̅͋̆͜ ̵͇̅̊̓͑͘͘͝ ̶̢̙̲̩̻̝̭̓̔͐̀̍͑͆̈́ ̸̼͉̟̥̠͌ ̸̳͇͇͖̥͇̈̉͆̌̊͒̀̚͝ ̷̻̖͙͈̦̼̟͈͙̹͐ ̴̜̯͙̜͛̓͋̐͛̿̇̚͘ ̴̢̧̺͉͕͎̠͌͗̓̀̈́̉̕̚͜ ̴̳̩̱̥̙͚̻̓͒͋ͅ ̸̡̧̭̭͔̱̮̯͗͌̆̃̂̾̿̚͝ͅ ̸̖̜̗͎̘̼̦̈́̋͂͐̈̀͘͜ ̶̞͔̞̟͂̍͒̅̏ͅ ̵̟̍̇̽̇̐ ̸̢̟̟̞̺͌ ̴̡̘̼̞̣̗̹̺̥̉̿̑͛͠ ̷̪̳͍͎̮̖͓̿͂̍̒̏̉͠ ̸̡͔̳̙̯̱̜͚͕̊̓͆̓̒̕ ̵̛̟̈̒̆͝͠ ̸̲͔͍̿͂͜ͅʰ̸̡̟̻̰͈͍͂̎́̒͐̊̀̕ ̸̮̩̱̘̪̣̰̐̽̍̀ ̷͙̣̲͊̌́̆̓̄̒͝ ̸̡̻̤̬̋̂́̍ ̴̨̺̫̠̦̹̝͇̌̍̂͠ ̶̧̹̰̭̗͈̘̤̜̂́̊̽́̕ͅ ̶̨̰̻̠̞̩͇̓͒̉̄ ̸͎̜̩̞̤͖̹̘̀͂̊ ̶͈̱̳̳̜̙̩̌ ̴̨̳̱̬̖͍̩̹͉̂̎̊͜͠͝ ̴̣̬̖̙̱͖̯̘̏̈ ̵̤̬̂̉͗́͌ ̴̢̢͎͔̗̂ ̵̱͙̐̿̒ ̶̡̡̭̲̗̭̀͜ ̷̩͕̳̖̟̠̾̉̌̆͊́͂̌̕͝ ̸̛̺̰͍͈̊ ̶͈̲͇̞͎̦̞͓̮̐͑͐́̑͒̅́͠ ̵̢̝̪̘̈͆̃̀̄̑̓̍͝ ̸̤͍̦͆̒́ ̸̪͕̗̬̑ ̴͚̟̣͉͔͙̖̤̿́͗̐̉ ̴͉̙̟̾͌̆͊̒̅ ̵̮͂͌͒͘͜͠ ̸̠͇̫̲̮̦͉̑͋͑̊̋ ̵̨̛̰̼̩̟͈̭̖̑͑̀̿̔̊̀͜͜͠ᵉ̶̥̦͈͂̓̍͘̕͠ͅ ̴̳̎̋̀̂͒̕ ̴̨̢̢̩̻̜̖͚͍͍͋́̎ ̵͚̭̎͆̈ ̸̢͙͚̣̀̾ ̵̳̙͉̮̈͑̈́͌̈́͋͆̚ ̴̧̡̼̙͎̏͌̓ ̵̨̡̛͎͖̼͎͓͇̘̝̌̓͌̌͝ ̷̢̢̙͉͚̳̹̟̊͒̆̀̅͜ ̷̖̇͗̌́̓̋͝ ̶̥̈́͋̋͋̚͜ ̸̳̰͙̬̗̮͗͛̀́̎̎ ̶̜̉ ̸̧̨̟͖̻͉͙̳͚̈́̐̄̌̊̆ ̵̛̯̼̗̰̟̖͇̅̂̃̇͋̄̀͝ ̷̡̢̤̯͖̝͎̇͒̾̉̕͘͝ ̸̧̲̻̼̫̭̺̋͗̋͑͋̌͑͘͘͠ʳ̷̛͉̹̥̅͆̓͋͘͘ ̵̮͓̑͐̒̚͝ ̷̤̮̞̯̪̰͎͓̐͑͒̎͐̓͆̔͝ ̴̟̰̞̑̊͛͑͑̀́̃̔ ̷̙̻̗̪̹͍̠͚̰̝͆̀̄̈́̐̈́͂̓̒ ̴̡̛̖̪͂͌͘ ̵̨͉̮͉͉͔͒̀̕̚͝͠ͅ ̷̢̥̜̲̅̽͌̒̅̀͝ ̴̧̭̀͌ ̷̼͈͇̦̲̻̈́̑̔̇͌͛̓͠ͅⁿ̷̧̨͇̻̩̪̭̐͋̓̋̄̀̌̌̚ ̷̨̢̢̗̯͖͕͔̍̌̓͑͐̃͝ ̶̧̻̺̠̯̯̖͚̠̪̆̈́̇̈́̀̀͝ ̶̟̅̅ ̵̡̡̼͖̫͍̝̯͉̈́̌͑̽̅͆͋̀̚͝ͅ ̶̡̺̹̯̍ ̸̖̟͙͍̑̾̓ ̶̞͖̗͊ ̴̧̩̻͇̦̣͇͇̌̏̾̈́̍͘ ̷͍̼̥̼̰̫̞̟̳̩̀͌̃͘͝ ̸̤̳̜̱̖͎̩̫̩̈̒̄͒̃̌̄̎͝ ̸͉̫͓̗̯͕̲̏̀̌̃͊͌̕͘ ̴̡̛̬̞̑̒̽̍͒̆̀̀͘ ̸̯̳̰̤͇̬̊̃͆̋͑́̎͂ ̷̡̤̫̬̩͋͝ ̸̠͔͕͈̮͙̻̦̘͋̌̈́͊̂͗͊̽͠ ̸͍͐̏ ̸̮̱̹̥̓̓̀̅̐̐̕͜ ̴̨̛̻͙͕͔̃̈́́̂̆͊͊ ̴͕̥̃̈́͒̋ ̵̢̙̎͜͜ ̸͎̓̽̀͂̓͝ͅ ̷̘̠͕̼̓̒̀͜ ̷̛͔̳̦̅̔̉̾̒ ̵̦̇̾̃̄͆͗͑͘͘͜ ̴̼͕͋̉̐̌̐̐̇̌́͠ ̸̳͈̖̟͇͑ ̷̞̣͉̮̩̙̈͂̔̑͛͗͂͐̚͜ ̵͉̥͂̽ ̶̨̛͍̭̱̲̈͜ ̷̡̩̹̘̜̺̅̐̈́̈́̋̀̿̔ᵒ̵͉̦̥̙̬͉͂͑̈́̽̑̆̌͋̃ ̶̭̭̫̩͓͇̼̗̻̌͋͑̃͆͗ ̶̰̩̒́͗̐̽͑̐ ̵̪̹̾̿̔̽̈̾̌̔͝ ̸̨̡̡̧̮͚̻̟̜̊͗ͅ ̷̼̗̤̄̈́̋̚͝ ̴̙͔̬̺̩̫͔̲̌͐ ̷̫͗̈́͋͋̎͝ ̸̧̠̀̈́̒͊͆̕͘͠ ̴̡̙̭̻̞̝͈̠̫͂ ̵̧̺̭̬̩̓̈́̽ ̷̹̰̟̔͂̎ ̶̇̎̉̉̇ͅ ̵̛̟͍͎́̈́̀̄͘͠ ̸̥͈͕̎̀ ̸̝͙̩͖̅̓̿̀͘̕͠ ̶̗̼̦̗̋́̈́ ̵͍̝̑ ̶̡̦̗̗̱͔̥͇̽͆̒͌̆̏ ̴̡̀̈́̾͘ ̶̡̨͉̲͈̻̂̔̆̎̿͜ ̵̧̱̻̀ ̶̢̧̰̜͋͂̕ ̵͖̠̃̽ ̷̧̣̱̥͎̯͕̻͍̰̂̽͑̈́̿̀̄ ̸̮̳͚̹̣̖̹͉̦̂́̆͐̃̿́̊͂͝ ̷͙̘̺͉̰̗̈́͛̽̔͒̑͒́̉ͅ
Last edited by Flap the Jax on Dec 18, 2019, 5:46:01 PM
Last bumped on May 20, 2019, 9:31:58 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info