Warhammer 40,000 Inquisitor Martyr... PC/Ps4 Pro "Games Workshop"

If you’re a fan of Warhammer Universe, this is a must play... I usually don’t share games on here, but in the spirit of my nostalgic young days of painting my miniature Warhammer army... I had to share.

https://store.steampowered.com/app/527430/Warhammer_40000_Inquisitor__Martyr/

It’s on sale on PS4 Pro $17.00 USD

"Another... Solwitch thread." AST
Current Games: :::City Skylines:::Elite Dangerous::: Division 2

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear
Last edited by solwitch on Apr 28, 2019, 8:57:30 PM
Last bumped on Apr 28, 2019, 8:51:49 PM
I love that game! Most people don't. It is going to be radically changed in the near future and I don't know how I will feel about it. Also not sure how game is changing for consoles.
Censored.
"
kolyaboo wrote:
I love that game! Most people don't. It is going to be radically changed in the near future and I don't know how I will feel about it. Also not sure how game is changing for consoles.

It’s "okay," on consoles... I’m enjoying the art work. Couple of things...

For inquiring minds, there is Co-op same screen, so if you have someone to play with especially a significant other it’s even more fun. The graphics are detailed and the enemies actually have some Ai. They will hide behind a pillar etc...

It has a Diablo creepy feel to it... Which I like. In May the PC version will have a huge update. PS4 will have to wait... Currently PS4 is up to date. The reviews are mixed, but after playing PoE it’s a fresh breathe of air.

The lore is in tact, they’re not messing around especially with "Games Workshop," calling the shots... Not to mention with Ps4 they have to pass certification. So kudos to them must be stressful. I digress...

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear
The details...

Last edited by solwitch on Apr 28, 2019, 8:59:22 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info