[Theorycrafting] LL RF Cyclone CwC Flame Surge Trickster

Hey folks,

when I read that Cyclone is going to be a channeled skill, I (and most likely about 85% of other members of this community) thought about using this new feature.

My idea was to come up with a LL RF Trickster that uses cyclone on bosses and tougher mobs to cast Flame surge and to proc EE and inflict shock.

I'm an absolute amateur when it comes to builds, so any advice and ideas are greatly appreciated - even when it comes to this build being absolutely not viable.

My thoughts are as follows:

RF - Inc AOE - Conc. Effect - burning damage/fire penetration (Boots/Gloves)

Cyclone - CwC - Flame Surge - fire penetration - controlled dest - infused channeling (Shavronne's)

Blood Magic - Enlighten (Lvl 2) - Vulnerability/Enfeeble - Flammability(Heretic's Veil)

Shield Charge - Fortify - Faster Attacks (Weapon) Divinarius / Elder Dagger with "Hits can't be evaded"

discipline - purity of fire - vitality (Shield) (Rise of the Phoenix)

Cwdt - Stone Golem - Immortal Call - Increased Duration (Boots/Gloves)

maybe unset ring --> Summon holy relic

According to the Aura calc this should work out with 12% reserved mana.

My first attempt at a skill tree looks like this: https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/3.6.3/AAAABAYCAAFvA3UGDgn2C2EMXw3RDkgQWBEPEVARlhcvGmwagRslHKcc3B1PHdkfxyBuJogn7Sj6KU8qjSsKK3gsRiycLYs1uTbFNtg8vT1fQ1RFfkkbS65Mg0yzUDBQQlF0UlNTDlOlVdZWSFq5W6Bca18EY0Nk52aeaPJrt20ZcLtw1HSBe9d8DnxLfbB_xoCzgpuESIV9h2WIQosOi3qMNox2jxqRK5FHkyeU8ZUgl5WX9Jitna6ePKIuoqOmmacIpyunVayYr2y2hrcwtzG4k8HFwfPDbcT2xq7UfNgk2VvbXt-K4vfjhOQi5FXoWukC6-7sGOxV8Wz0cffB99f5pPrS
Last bumped on Apr 24, 2019, 4:14:53 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info