Would appreciate some help [first build]

Hi,
Brand new to PoE, having a blast. Im getting kinda far along ish now and Im starting to see some potential issues and importance of end game build goals. Looking to get some advice.
Heres my situation,
SO i was loosely following 2 different guides when making my char.

The main idea here is I am trying to make an assassin char who uses dual daggers.
Currently I am level 47 and my set up is :

Main Skill is Blade Furry, socketed with Summon phantasm on kill, void manipulation support, melee phys dmg support.

Next Supporting combos are:
Assassins mark supported by Blasphemy to make it permanent on everyone near me.

Dread banner

Hearald of purity in a tmp situation where its 2nd socket isnt ideal.

Then Whirling blades with Fortify support.

What I then like to consider my ultimates are:
Vaal Blade vortex, Vaal double strike, and Vaal reave.

Future plans:
Once I get enough sockets I plan on making use of Increased area of effect, maim support, and possibly war banner / herald of agony.

Noteable gear:
The bllod dance sharksin boots (for the frenzy charges on kills)

Now this has been a blast so far basically I WB in gain fortify, proceed to BF everything while summoning these cool phantasms and sentinel minions. Everything gets wreckt. Meanwhile this dread banner is giving me impale, and the assassins mark is making me gain HP and MP back quite nicely. I also love flicker strike so I like to have stacked frenzy charges to zip around, sometimes over ledges onto enemy clusters etc.

Potential issues:
1) Using the 3 passives, my mana pool is at about 20%, and I can use all my skills without running out of mana due to my extreme mp regen from various items and passives... however im concerned this is eventually going to break somehow cuz Idk how to sustain this.

2) I am very close to being unable to use certain skill items because of the high INT or STR ratings required. I am unsure how end game works and if its possible to just leave a skill gem not completely maxed out (lvl20?) I think the problem here is im like a mega hybrid of green, blue and red.

3) concerned on not having enough HP for end game, but prettty far away from making to the bottom of the tree where I can pick up some HP and dual dagger bonuses together.

If anyone could take a look at my probably deplorable passive skill tree and provide some insight on where to go / how to sustain this I would appreciate it.

PS I am not usually a fan of pets in game, but for some reason i love these damn phantasms and they way they look with w my chars sin glow. Im guessing the first thing a pro player says is "wtf get rid of the phantasm support" but... yeah if at all possible I'd like to keep this weird minion theme going.

Not quite sure how to UL and share POE files, but I made my build on this path of building program.
heres the XML:
https://mega.nz/#!8fQTBS6B!ZUHnc98jQbSTO-oB6Zgc6r05UpxHWarkQTdQC-xoq-s

Otherwise heres an IMG view

Really appreciate the help guys!

Last bumped on Apr 15, 2019, 8:54:36 AM
Hi There,

so first you have to decide what path you take

Attack - Based on Weapon Damage (Blade Flurry, Vaal Double Strike, Vaal Reave)

scales of attack speed, crit, crit multiplier, added physical damage

and if you go Attack based, then you will have to switch to Claws, because they have by far the highest Weapon Damage and also Life gained on Hit.

or

Spell - Vall Blade Vortex, Bladefall and so on.

scales of spell damage, cast speed, crit, crit multiplier.

Then you have to decide will it be Physical Damage

or

Elemental Damage.

Both scale different.

All those Summoned Phantasms, Sentinels of Purity, only help in low to mid levels. If you want to keep them strong you have to go Minion Damage as a Summoner. So you will have to drop them soon.

Assassin is not a good choise for that.

It seems like you want a melee build.

so there is some guides.

Choise one and follow it.

Blade Flurry

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2249278

Molten Strike

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2104647

Frost Blades

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2093747

i would strongly recommend Frost Blades, as Assassin is not the tankiest one of the game to go really full melee with Bosses.

Best Regards.

Thanks for you help,
So.. i have to use claws?
that sucks... I dont want to use claws :(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info