Full Tank(flushing) Season 1 forum(complete). Community sourced news flashes(running...0/10)

FLOWRINSEERROR post limited exceeded due to king troll built on someone elses intentions oranization, goes, FULL MUSE SEE UM. Museum.
till then
a peak call shout out to the man of action, the visionary himself. Dana White, cause if I gotta try track that mfer down to have a personal convrsation with exactly who the fuck they should go beat down.

I don't like to point fingers but, x marks the spot.

a shout out to english majors, post 26

Guy pawned off his most attractive daughter. The world went down the path of corruption and all were lost since that point. So vatican in the middle somewhere, where, we won't know. Until that entire place is turned into a Museum. It will NOT be an amusement park. trust me on that one. it's right in the old testament.

Elon musk scared, #kingthief. Ya, you are so fucking smart right? made 2 billion off a payment company that charges nearly nothing for processes, forced out, got 2 bil, then somehow. You know, this, well if this last rocket, we wouldnt have made it, bleh bleh bleh. You're worse than the fucking antichrist man. idiot. elon Musk doesn't know a god damn thing. he just knows how to tell stories, as if he KNEW what he was talking about.

EXPOSED. COLD WAR ERA SOLE BENEFICIARY, Frontman. fyi the vatican funds 50% of all research and deveolpent engeineering done on the entire planet at all univeries around the world. cause they got got everything/one/place/biz/branch specialized and/or compartmentalized.
simply so noone can see the big picture. those exposed to it, our military(active), do not current have Freedom of Speech, same oes for reitred officers.

I'm medically retired bitches!!!!! hahahaaa, come get me, f you wanna hahaha. I live with 15 people and my fucking mother and my uncle work for SMith&Wesson you dumbfucks. My mother operates the handcuff machine. She has worked second shift, getting home at night midnight for like 6 years, entire shift, non stop pumpng out handcuffs, SMith and Wesson Houlton factory, Maine. That's right, sokon fell kinda sorry, but mothers job may be in jeopardy. Warning, warning, wanring, Keeping it real

*********ORIGINAL TRADEMARKED KODAK REBACK*************
kodak knows what im talking about. time to dethrone the troll king and go look at their fantastic, never before seen, lair, of the history of all war, death violence and their conquests. recorded for all to see. All the marble statues on man floor, every dude standing in style, like he rolled up on someones land and stole all their shit. Just look at any white marble statue in the vatican. Then. Take a good, hard look, at the solid foot think copper detail
Of Jesus, on the cross, his woman turned away from him, weepin in utter dispair, holding the child. This is the one-diabgram-intagram-fuckus-fuckyouablegram. Copper door, Vatican. Image posted to my facebook. An entire rant, of me bablling during a manic episode, is also, all still on my facebook. The crazy shit i ws reduced to, my long drawn out, near death and well, one of the episodes of mani behavior, caused by these circumnstances, significantly effecting my mental health. Is, right on my facebook if you scroll down for a bit. crazy shit, doesnt make any sense, happened to me, happened to you. I get it. But can we accept it and move on?

And now, it's finally time to talk about who? The last piece on war of the atlas or genrals pursuit but. If, you can get, the entire world corrupt as f, then, you can finally go after....... China.
Games for kids, they are just bored games for kids.........................
right
Well I'm sorry, but if I get to that point. Ok, so to explain it to you this way. Calligraphy, presented by Jet, Li's Fearless, my role replaced as the american in with abashi staff call both chan and li, same fucking movie, lets warn them again, Forbidden Kingdom.
Alright so, you know what the fuck im talking about there. They warned the entire world a long time ago, thousands of years ago. Why does the wall exist? lolololol. Who? Who did the cat ho lic church use, to build the entire world??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
The Irish(i wish), lucky charms, pot of gold, gold over the rainbow, potatoe famine. Irish AMericans. The first niggers in america. it was then the chinese for the railroads, then the blacks. Just triyn to get the story straught here guys. They had to come up with so many levels of mason, that it got ridiculous trying to divide them, s they just fuckin tasked them with everything, naivety, "well, YOU volunteered" promises.

well, guess whos stupid, and guess who's smart. China, like yo, Imma build this wall. First Pope(Irish) yo, these guys dirty as fuck, all resources sending to china they have pillaged. Can you guys do something radical, like these guys don't care about anything. Can you guys just work on a language? call it 64 k ways to cut someone the fuck up, i don't care. Ca lig gra feee.
ALright so hey, that wall, imma send em left, see how long it takes for them to reach you guys by the time they make it all the way around the world.

Sunds good bro, ya man cause like they have this plan to secretly fuck my entire island and evacuate it, but I'm stuck here, and I as the first pope, don't want to come up with an intention unless I also plan on The Back up Plan(China) Try? Nay, Chi naa oh man i was really, for the last 6 yers just hoping theyd murder everyone. You guys have no idead the asian capabilites

Are you fucking kidding me? 64 k ways to cut you the f up, all resources pillaged sent right out the vatican to them. Like, guy said, guy said, he'd fucking come back

But you decided to make a techno cd

Saint Johns progressions into trance ~ the plan for the Trash Can World(Vat I can) song by song, when. All you have to get them to do, to run scared. Is tell them, well maybe justice, maybe fair, would be hunting them all down, raiding all the ronald mcdonald houses, right next to VA clinics(raping all the kids) right htere. ya so welcome to the cd track already cut for you, so they could send you all out into space(Elon Musk) convincing you for you here, you naive, we are going to send you outer space. that's the last song.

Ya elon. You made 2 billion dollars off paypal(how is that possible, what what was there cut?) and then, immediately come out with, supposed licensed, you're shit. SPace x. Put them in space, they are dead.

lol. Elon Musk, play on his name. Hell on earth. snakes do musk. That is what it is called when they spray you with their feces.

Shout out, D3 peeps. Ascension. Omega. DNA(no longer have teamspeak list from then, new comp or i'd list more)
King Troll ultimate division king troll whole world Troll king of gold and diamonds a immaculate thieves den, awaiting to be unlocked, and all the sex trafficking evidence/slaves, under the vatican, delivered by underground train even, Vat. I. Can. Yep, you sure can turn the entire world to shit, be killing the jewish martin luther king, slapping the jewish nation in the biggest slap in the face ever. crucified(thosands of jews) and their savior, they killed in the most brutal ways. sacrifice being originally implemented so the priests in power could steal the farmers best livestock. When animal sacrifices weren't enough to satisfy the incredbly intelligent Jewish nation, they decided to sacrific, and make for them their savior, the first human sacrifice(scapegoat). Treat people like animals, Get what you deserve. I travelled to israel, next day air decision. I stayed at abrahams hostel. Yo, theres an armanian restaurant right out the back side, maybe a little away form jerusalem old city, in the direct the tram goes away from it. Anwways, best food ive ever had in my life, ate there like 8? times. dont remmeber name, armanian family own restaurant. Anyways, i met with a rabi, i asked, met tour guy, ask. Question, if jesus was a jew, and myself growing up in AMerican, and in a Seventh-Day Adventist church, a branch of the protestants. How can a christian excuse their beliefs in believing in a savior, stolen, tortured, and completely lied about when the jews don't believe that shit.

The first, sound bite. When they convicted jesus, guy wash hands, murderous mfer let go. first sound bite. All they had to do was change his story a wee little bit and they could take advantage of the situation.

goin around, seriously, the martin luther king of his day. Black people wouldnt believe for one god damn second, and everyone else in the entire world would get murdered with machedes if you took Martin luther, killed him brutally, and promoted him to everyone else BUT Africa, as the return, sacrifical refresh, for the next 2 thousand years, or whatever bullshit they want to come in the third testament. the second testament, lmfao. Like they been wathcing/making people build do everyhting, do their shit. Literally, the english language, syllabol by syllabol tells you exactly what they've done, cause they have named everything or made the base syllabols(SIlly Bulls #Bullypulpit)

The kosher eating habits of the jewish nation. No eat meet within 3 hours of dairy. The crucifiction of Jesus Christ, the biggest slap in the face. the kosher eating habits of the Jewish nation require the animal slain from all meet consumed must have been slain in the most "harmless" manor. A quick death. My final conclusion on cristainity and pictures form the vatican.

Ok, so thats what balck people would do about it, they'd "do-work" for fucking really, thats why biggie and 2pac were killed by the DNC. Anyways

What are the jewish people gonna do? I'm sorry, but they are some of the most intelligent people in the world. First will be come last and last will become, you know. ANyways, their stumbling block is the intial divide.

The divide of the nation of isreal(the jewish nation, within itself)
They are broken into 3, distinct, never ending trying to 1 up each other mother fuckers. Look at the flag. So, basic geometry. It's all, right there. There(their*, most common word i misstype, not sure about you) stumbling block, the inability to coordinate within their community, establish endless divide and situational strategies to gain most popularity within their distinct rule set. The orthodox Jews, to this day. Are the most imprisoned tortured souls on the planet. How can I say that? when you are tasked with so many rules that every minute of every day is a schedule you are fullfilling cause someone else mad ethat shit up, so you so busy you never have freedom of speech. Go to jerusalem as an america for a couple weeks. The entire time there(walked about 50 miles throughout jerusalem either barefoot or weaing my virbams(every boots base manufactueer, finally made shoes, you know, gloves for your feets. Anyways, pair of those, head to jerusalem. Walk around. On the plane ride over there, 1 did, several times, I kinda wanted to go up and talk to him but he was i guess the shepherd or I dont know anything about their routine, but the point is, during my entire time there(17 days saty abrahams hostels) not a single other orthodox jew ever looked me in the eye, I mean they tried all sorts of shit on the jews. the 2 step policy NEVER worked. So the super uber one up thousand up no ups mfers just made it a 3 way split. This has enabled the creation of fictious, world dominated religious compartmentalization/defragmentation. The United States of AMerica was discovered, founded, fought and defended and realized. By PROTESTANTS.

Bliz stock after picture at tinypic link, added. hint: cntrl+f "after" search

Finally, credit given where credit is due. The Dave Matthews band. Hailing from New Hope Africa, dev(dave) put together a band, that we can all take an example from.

most/all are my favorites, umm, eh hee is great and fitting, oh great light is, i just, ive spent 20 k hours listening to dave matthews atleast so. i mean its the only band i bought every cd, live show, dvd, or any recording i could get my hands on. Bad ass Russian basist(appropriately), bit black dreadlocked drummer(fucking radical), and dave trying to do with his voice, what the rest of them are doing with THEIR instruments. JAM(hidden).
So, that's what dave is tryin to do, while singing, be the appropriate voice to the song they are singing, at that currrent jam iteration, that will most likely never be revisited again. Anyways, great example. I mean take all the best guys in the world. Use them, and have them use the ability of "keep em in the dark, feeed em bullshit", the most basic of military tactics. So it gets to a point, if you aren't bulshitting, you arent thriving. At some point everyones f'd if we, as leaders of the united nations, continue this path of......... well i don't know what to call it. But, I am abosultely positively sure, a smarter man than I, that can explain it to you all, goes by the name of Noam Chomsky.

DMB exposed**** All you have to do, is listen to his last seveal cds, espcially the gru grux king, you can see the progression of the dreams(inspiration) Dave was writing about
Dave Matthews sexual escapades, Dave has had sex with more women than any man, ever exisiting, even King David himself. I once told my girlfriend that I loved the DMB so much, if I knew dave, and I "know" dave, If he asked, personally. Say a bitch gave him blueballs, I'd fucking suck Dave's dick, like if he sincerely asked me. So, cant give ya cred Dave, unless I tell you how I really feel about you. But guess what. Dave had a dream a long time ago
Sokon tells the future. In crushing unfettered live interview, Dave breaks down and weeps uncontrollably and cannot get out, the girl, that it's all about. That, for whatever bullshit reasons, even he, even him, is not with.
shame on me? I started to feel shame, fuck man, no I'm sorry, shame on everyone from 2 thousand years ago and no press, info to expose them.

ping dot dot dot, ping grrrrrrr ding ding ding

Aol Online. So many original content creators. I mean, if you gonna "do-work" are you onna really go as far as baltantly killing people with such bullshit stories it don't make sense to noone?????
great, noone talk about nothing, everything jacked the fuck up
Current assertation of the United States of AMerica. UNSAT

player 1, with no cards, wants to be dealt another card after being discovered not only were htey not holding an extra card up their sleve, they had no cards. The dealer deals him the "Trumped" card. #MAGA

***unlocked****BujuB's #1 "free Africa" call to all black persons Intiative song. "Champion"

Boot Camp shout out. first you break em down. Then you build em up, all together, as a team, so they do what? Work as a team. defending what?(that they don't have) Freedom of Speech.

So, con. So, are we all just gonna contunue to be Con Jobs???
I'm very curious to see how this pans out.

Ultimate Sokon intention reveal song of where we are going and what we could lern from the-along-the-way-unfurtunately-came-with song.

David Grey "Shine" this is not, an ommision by me as ecepting heroine use(siler spoon comment), anways. maybe thats the only way David could have gotten away, and written that song. Musicians songs, that well all love, are the music of all our unlived dreams, attempting to come out, in joyous applause, laughter, dance, and everything, every man and woman in every country use to do. And, they still, to this day, live, like that in Ireland, last time I checked. Bars, goign out, dancing, fun, talking to everyone, instead of cornering the bar strategically with your boys to coordinate attempting to impress who-knows-whos-girl

I went to hawaii, kauai, solo, went bar, at night, locals bar. Im at counter, by myself, know noone. hot girls in there. some guy cathes me looking at a girls ass, he walk straight up to me, says "don't do that again' I thought to myself, #respect, I respect that behavior, so i explained that I wa son vacation, first time here, i'm just trying to experience some local shit, sorry, not from around here, and i been drinking scotch. I was sincere. COnversation ended, never approached by anyone else or confronted for any reason. No harm? No foul.

great, we now have the emp-abomb-allin-one-railgun-anyone capability, great. well my first ship's captain, Steven P Davito, scremin stevey D(sicialian) was the, bar none, best leader of men, i have ever met in my life. And he knows me personally, well, however no communication for maybe a decade now? Ran into him at gym kkingsbay usb base, but, he had just got back form washington, got to say hi, next thing i knew, i wasnt in greorgia at the subbase to ever run into him again. Ditched. Thrown in the toilet. As a matter of fact, so utterly depressed. Shame.

Finally an AMerican was like yo #statueliberty. everyone try build aim, ready to aim, more more more weapons, build build builwd weapons.

Yo, statue(Aim, her, I, can) American. Yo statue, your torch aint bright enough? You had a bunch of misaiming, mislead, by who, who knows, they all died along time ago after starting the trends.

Yo, Liberty AIm you I can, Yo, statue, yo bitch, someone trying to steal you're mother fucking torch. 13 spikes. You got unlucky crown, toga robe, Ready. not even lookin at american, she just ready. Unlocky bitch to fuck with guys.

Cause when you got all the men in every country in the world("doing-work" someway, somehow, to survive, guess what happens, guess what happens

all the women, start bitching. Woe man. Get a hold of their women, get control of the country. So ya, the english language. First of all, when i get home, i don't want my girl to ask me a god damn question. I'm doing everythng while at work to ensure, that she, can do whatever the fuck she wants.

But a long time ago, we were taught barefoot and pregnant in the kitchen was sexist, a long time ago we started questioning one another. Well, that situation, repeatedly and continously goes south, real fcuking quick. Take the 1st derivative

take the second

ok take the third. Alright, back to original derivative. great fucking job for continuity of the american dream passed down explicitly to us by our four fathers.

Great fucking god damn job america.

Didn't matter to Buju, he was happy "doing-work" You see, abundance enables the elimination of scarcity. ANd in doing that, it will also eliminate all of this behavior. Cause circumstances made us who we've been. But just like that whole bullshit your brain uses 10% of its capabilites shit, pfft, ya, when you operating at 10% communication level, welcome to 10% brain power level achieved. and then telling everyone that they are actually, 90% stupid, since their brains haven't gone too far from apes, right????????????????????

SImply put, if you are not, espcially by this day and age, enabled through the total and comple world cooperation(that we are suppose to have going on) doesnt happen.

So what happens?

2 things. This is the divide. It's like when one parent, treats one kid better than the other, because they are doing what the parent expects and hte other is not

The all inspired, all-in-one-legit-collusion-engineering-backlog-rebootincentives-rebootreason-reboot "real leaders" promotion

If you cannot live your dreams, due to econnoic necessity to financially survive(boht sides "did-work" in fact, mny did a number on me)

But theres good reason for that, when you can't live YOURdream, you might get jealous of someone that was able to live theirs.

Abundancy Annihilates, and forever puts in the to the history books. The divide and conquer 2 sect mentality. that has divided every. EVERY man and woman. Whys divorce so bad, fatherless homes. Well, here we are, in the arena, spectors watching, i took those landmark courses.

FIrst landmark course legit. Story, what really happened, if you can seperate the two, you can move on in life. The entirety of the Landmark leadership agenda. Inspire people to be active. et them to do shit for no pay. Get them to be very sociable and obviously, they will give Landmar, all the credit. Close family members, big into that shit. That shit didint fool me for a second after attending the first 2 days of the second course, the advanced course. During that, ohh, it's all down hill from here? That was the gut feeling I had, abutthat entire organization preying on controlling peoples freedom of speech. This is what they do, its like reverse mind control by starting you out with the revelation that, your entire life is 2 things. HWat happened, and your story about it. If you can sperate those two things. You can move forward.

So, obviosuly, the inventor of Landmark. Had 1 single all-in-one-activated course, it was stolen. many iterations to accomplish the thieves true intentions. master manipulator will beat chess master when I ascend to the pinnacle of blade runnerness. Alright.............

Ultimate Buju Banton #109809231478130y6 "Circumstances" song. ***EXPOSED*** Our cia and/or FBI, while buju banton was in america doing a performance(florida i think), entrapped and sold him 1 kilo of cocaine. last i knew, he was still rotting in american prison system to this day....

Final declaration song to bring men, back to their originality. Protect what's yours or, all you are gonna have is, Ray Lamontagne, Trouble
But thats ok, cause we got the woodbrothers

Atlas? Shrugged. The Wood Brothers, hesitant to play their song, you can tell by the face of the singer(he has gone through something in life, look at his face) anyways, i saw them live, Burlington waterfront, saw anais there too. They didn't wanna play their most popular, crowd, virtually to this point demanded, song, anymore. Idk, something about it. That musical genious. A gift from god.

Wood Brothers, Atlas, a song for all men.

It's jsut not fucking fair, it's not fair to russia. It's not fair to the children that dreamed of space so young then finally made it there. It's not fair to the coders and engineers and every hard working "do work" person in the world. It's not fair to them. But hey, when you wanna just work and you don't give a fuck, knwoing you'll karmalate one day. well, welcome to molasses mode. Cause I'm a wack-amole-if-i-have to mother fucker(never thrown a punch in my life). But you hsould read the docs on me saying how violent, agressive, out of control, and how badly, that i never believed for a second, I ahd to be on adaily mood stabilizer. that was always my primary phsyician's chief concern in every single follow on invol hospitaliztion i ever had. real great, first time getting shot up with haldol, your gf working at the local bar heres form other crew members wife, that I am in the hospital and she shows up about 5-10 mins after I was administered 2 shots, IM, via each buttcheack, my hospital corpsman told me that the haldol woul dput me to sleep and I had gone through a week of no sleep(during return to submarine service, sea returnee) and i had a gf that moved down with me(relocating from her) home, and dependent on me, living at my house, i had just gone back out to see after moving down there and, well she got a job, things were great, i owned 2 houses at the time and just moved back in my other, rented by another usubfrce sailr while I wasn't in Kingsbay, during my recruitment tour in Vermont, and I'll tell you something, when you work for crooks, in vermont, it's alearning experience, especially during the last 3 years of Bushes, presidency, leading up to Obamas. gf shows up at hospital after frantically getting there. the haldol is kicking in, when she gets there, and they let her in to see me, i feel so bad(about to go unconcious) all I want the doctors to do, is take her away, cause I do not want her to see me like that. So ya, that, was an abosultely outstanding experience for me, 10 years in. thanks alot.
I'mbipolarx 8, alright. I get career ended multiple times. Roger that. F me? F you. I took all that paper work, coupled with good reasoning, sent it to social security filing for 100% disability. "You don't want me to be actively working, you better fucking pay me." Paid. Rest of life, over 4 k per month. So, in getting fucked, set up for life, and in turn put in the position i'm in, well, here ya go. It is what it is. Give someone enough reasoning to explicitly defend(in whatever tone of voice, pitch, pronounciation, or hell, maybe even a verbal scolding),- This, is freedom of Speech. freedom means you are free to talk, freedom means you don't have to think about what you are going to say. Yo, that voice in your head, bottled up. That's what you wanna say, tip of your tongue, permanent(russian comaprmentalized divide and conquer tactics(create then divide 2 sects of a country tactics.
And they deserved to do,exactly that. Cause guess what? Guess what, Guess what???? Our astonauts working in space, have been fully coordinating everyhing. You think russias stupid? Russia got fucked by some sales man wheelin an dealin' on boht sides, but on both sides, it was always from the "non do-work" mother fuckers trying to get everyone else to do work for them. Cause thats what they really liked bragging about during their frat and sorority reuninions. So, maybe, like you guys really want to investigation something? SHutdown every frat and sorority in the country on all campuses, take everything out of every building, all tech, all docs, everyhing. Believe me, thos symbols for the frats/soritys mean something. Cause you know, harrison ford, the iconic movie, beginning starts out in the immaculate bedroom or whatever, guy(ultimate bad guy) sitting at the chess board. ya, that fucking guy. I know exactly who that guy is. lololololol, Blade runner master manipulator of utter bullshit war compared to chest board(bored of beating their own chests) was made a long time ago. Sorry but that guy, whoever he is, doesn't stand a chance against mega pissed off absolutely BankRipped Proskater Vlad. I mean, do you guys not know anything about history? They had vlad the impaler, he fucked people up. SO, wait, how long have people been fucking with putin? Cause noone, NOONE, gives up on someone they know they WANT to follow. SO russia has putin, kept him in power forever. For good reason. Results. So, all this highschool double agent lets start a fight in the parking lot behavior. made it to the pinnacle of entire World domnination. Cause noone took the time yet to figure out a way to get us all out of this fucking mess. I mean a country keeps a guy leader for 4 decades and we are always talking shit about him,

meanwhile in space. 2 astronauts, a russian and an american. Hey so, what'd the russian astroNOT say to the american asstroNOT? both our astronauts are looking down on us, saying to themselves, "hey man, you trying to beat your previous in space record?"~russian/american "idk, he replies, I mean, it looks like everyone on the ground is fucked, we might wanna stay out here awhile, so ya, break record perhaps, for sure ~american/russian astronaut response) On both of their minds? The exact same thing. Come.

leader of the united nations, talk some god damn responsibility for that role, you carry the title, you better not be kitle.(knew word, evaded, kited(as to kill a monster slowly in an online video game through the use of damage over time abilites)

We've been kiting some real monsters for a long time, hoping they'd slowly die, but our damage over time was, 100,000,000,000,000,000,000 megatons of instananeous destruction. We had no dot damage to kill the fear. The fear we were all told about along time ago, and not to be afraid.

Sok predicts the future, 2024 edition. Andrew Yang hosts the Democrat National Convention, during which he declares, we are now the DemocratIsee Party, cause we know what happened, the problems, and with a little teamwork, we're working on it. Now, today, as possibly the first asian american president. I am here to talk about a serious matter. Abundancy vs scarcity. what it's done to every nation in the world since warring started who knows how long ego, explaining the entire world has been discovered and that with the United Nations being the council that we the UNited States is subsidizng everyones military expenses. While having the position and title as the leader, coordinator and funder of achieving what? United Nation not completely and utterly divided down to the last bitcoin(Snake cookie) Really, subsidizing everyones war/defense hrmm, sounds like a trend. You all seen those americcan movies form hollywood, glorifying selling arms. Give me a fucking break AMerica. So, if we follow htis trend, this is where we will end up.......................................................................
Andrew Yang for president 2024, I will vote for him.

Sorry folks, the truth of the matter is, Both the Cold war(confusion coupled with coordination) was necessary in order to do what? Enable, 1, sole, benefactor. The Democratic National Convention
I don't blame Russia, they had to manipulate(divide and conquer, basics) to the point where not only was the country half jackess and even went by symbols declaring, literally symbolically, that half of America is jackasses, and the other half are students of histroy/experience and never forgot how they got fucked.
SO, Russia one that, one, you all fell for it, and it took 1 personally to finally see the light of day, and just be like #Teamwork, #Russia #USA #WEDIDIT #Illletputin crush me on the bjj mat if he wants. Sure why not, i actually am a horrible skater, but sure, ill fucking go to russia and play hockey against putin(proskater) and he'll wipe the floor wise my ass. BUT, if I can just get one puck in, i woulda put it in the Putin win and I don't even know how far imma go with that, #PutinScared
Sokon's super Stun-em and smash-em true intention UltimateScarabsextanted include all extra analogies through inspirional, through song, since voice comms are unSat, song of despair unlocked:
Citizen Cope. Lifeline Hey Citizens of the World. Here's how to "cope"

stranger request via Aaron's facebook set to: "auto accept" via typed commands, pending implementation(running.......)(Dear Facebook, would you please........................."do work" ~ Rhonda Rhousey...............................)

Aaron's current medical status for retirement: Bipolar 1
with more than 15 doctors signing off on it. Involuntarily hospitalized, 8 visits, each lasting longer than atleast 14 days, and up to 75, my gun rigths were taken away in court at Togus Maine, like 6 times, literally, they had me sign the thing multiple, multiple times, after holding court streamed by the judge via a laptop, for me, and my fired lawyer all to try and "plead to" court held, not at togus, at the adjacent civilian hosptial. Now, how crooked is that, if they can't hold court for me at the VA 5 miles away. I'll tell you, crooked as fuck. The US's first VA hospital, Togus, Maine(home of L.L.Bean, which my mother worked for for 20 something years) medically docuemnts me if any psych "gets their hands on me again" so I'm fucked for life, so bad infact, a fake neighbors phoen call to the cops with a bullshit story, would have me hospitalized again, in pretty short time with the right bullshit story, and the right person they initally feed it too(perhaps a trusted/traitor/liar person), ya, i'm vulnerable. SO what, it is what it is. I got all the files. I bought a 500$ sentry fireproof lead shielded safe. I have all of my docs from all bs evaluations and all docutor comments, right fn here at my disposable.

espcially my favorite 200-400 some odd page, in a weeks time arrived, since I filled out the information request, the eintrety of all doctor, nurse, and other personnel comments, asocciated with my involuntary hospitalization providing excessive unecessary subsidized healthcare for vets. well guess what. I'm gonna bring a whole new meaning to the word sub sid Eyezed. who's subsidized? The crooks. Putin knows it, you know it, I know it. trump knows it #draintheswap, LMFAO shell or some oil company built the biggest oil and natural gas genration sotrage and fueling system on an island, an dputing just took that shit when they were ahahahahahahaha

What putin thinkin, fucking crooks, ill show them. Then what guys? Then what'd he do with the $$$ dolla dolla bill yall? He built phenomenal(iwant me poeple to have fun) mentality so. You can talk shit about russia all you want. But you real nigs(ingorant, ignoring ranting, ignore and rant, ignorant) thats causing everyone to exhibit such peculiar behavior is rather astonishing.

SO it all goes back to albert. So insaniity, and the insanity of man knowing know bounds. So, like Trump says, if its a good deal for everyone, he'll make a deal, if not, he's always ready to walk away. cuase he has intentions he personally seeks to fullfill. Not like, well ill steal enough money presenting it this way mentality. Your voting choice(always)

First one(medical board)? My very first psych eval, was performed by Docter Shivers, with a "rule out bipolar disorder" evaluation. following that, my first ever hopsitalization, no doctor following that, gave a shit about Shivers initial evaluation. Cause their plan? next time, send him back to the exact smae place, with a different doctor, sure enough, SHivers, while im there, gets back. I talk to him, he just got back from sabbatical leave. Last thing he says to me "you look like you're still after something? *Stared at him blankly, not sure what to say. Fit for continued Naval Service(first medical board result), cause i submitted a 55 page document in detail for BUMED to review, i submitted bumed waivers for many a recruit as a recruiter. Following medical board, command, medical team, scpficially, check this out, My civilain psychiatrist, that has her own special office on the all male submarine, while she as a woman, has never stepped foot on one, assigned as the government contracted profession to provide all submarine mental health to the King's Bay Naval SUbmarine base navy personel. In concurrency with their medical board, per my rights. ANyways, they decided not to, submit MY bumed waiver. navy 10 year enlisted e6 5 Naval Achiement Medal Petty Oficer first Class. Ya so, if you ot fucked, hey, maybe we should form team #GetFUcked #FreedomofSPeech
And they medical boarded me again, not to mention, multiple(over 30) forced injections with haldol for either safe patient transport routine, or cause, well, right, NNMC bethesda maryland. You guys have no idea. I worked for Rufat, Russian. Medical Hospital basement systems support.
Anyone in Bethesda Maryland knows exactly who the f I'm talking about. cause let's face it. Putin aint a bad guy guys. The space station was built, coordinated and mainted and brought to realization by who? Us and Russia astronauts. So, i mean, if they cna have temawork up there, and we can't down here without bankrupting russia, and delcaring what? A cold war? Or what, ya know what, it was a fucking Blizzard.

Solution, you take all those guys, the astronauts form the US, the ones form Russia and you them in fuckign charge of US/Russia relations. Come on guys. Trumps a builder. Why aren't we building, in cooridnation with Russia and China, we could do anything, anything, for who? the world guys. The engineering extent we have reached due to independent research, sourced, itemized and secretized/reverse engineeed, etc etc etc.

Alright so, first part of every Ice WOrld movie, or the one with the squirrel grabbing all the nuts cause it's only him? Well ya, so everyone feels it's only them(their country). So ok, what if we follow leadership by example, the aboslutely pheonmenal engineering/assosciation/cooridnation we do have, and have always fucing had. COllusion wiht russia, give me a break. Do you know anything about the advancement of material science? SPecifically concerning metals. russia credit, they desever that. But anyway, maybe with a little cooperation to build something togehter for once, rather than

i mean we buitl the entire space program, because the talent got together, and they didnt let anything stop them, the space dream of inspiration

alright, so what, obviously those guys were all thinking big picture, out in orbit, dreamin of fixing shit. Well, wtf, they have all the answers to lead peace in the entire world: US/Russian atronauts/space programs engineering department non mangement personnel, ONLY.

Final completion draft finished, editting: pending.
Ultimate Buju Banton exposed, Redder than Red, like, if they wanna play dirty, yo, I got some dirty, i got some dirt right mfing here
Idiots, stealng peoples shit, going too far, unbelievable(yet, explained for all to understand(key function community awarded key of ultimate powers)) powrful, yo "talk about that bullshit." full and complete authorization final implemented millionbillionth check run function reformatted and defragmented: Ultimate key(hidden) is available, immediately to all users. By talking. Rerun trigger process function assessment. Completrf(neg 50 years time return time calculated by host unit, return time process unSAT) advice: dev(type) Use your key to freedom of speech or you'll lose it, like the rest of it. felling like for this reason, that reason, you can't use it. I'm sorry, first amendment, like the reason why the last continent was discovered and fled to. You'r ejust gonna piss it all away in the toilet you all couldn't pull your own heads out of. Fine with me(reference archive forum 0.8 zero fucks iven status updated already posted)
process unsat till some guy in some video personally tells me.
SAT. that's the only thing, other than getting even, I'm hoping for.
Sokon intention unveil completed reveal exposed, oh no, someone knows my actual intentions, oh nooooos, "so scary". (Synthesization forced feed process data)/send tothetoilet@Sokonx.TheToilet.GuildStashallAccess#1)
status: stolen monetary fund assessment of intellectually property final assessment complete. Assessment, some people got f'd, but they don't give a f, for that reason.(dev command default reset base setting set to+2 minimum fucks. all typers activation of skills fully authorized. Code assessment.......calculating......Uncalculatable by current system designers, contracted out, build and payed for system designed for them, in the shit went down, by blizzard, after they left, and they thought things were all set. They thought their puppy wouldn't get f'd. Intentions/vision of creator did not forsee the problem with the memory allocation blizzard actually put in their back up. cna you believe that shit? It's like everyone fucking forgot. well, i didn't forget

An elephant(republican party symbol) never forgets, A red white and blue donkey(democrat party official) symbol tho? Ya, that ones full of shit, meanwhile having a symbol declaring their entire party as the followers of jackasses.
Hrm, right out in the open, yaya freedom of speech works, wouldn't ya know. Man, when peopels rigths till get taken away, and noone talks about it, woah, woah. That's the popular thing to say in america. we don't talk about politics. alright, don't talk about, lose the ability to. I mean its funamentally is what it is.

Ultime 1.0 Ultimate Ultimate Dancing sholess on persian rug mfer Brett Dennen, worse than 1 night in paris, exposed!!!!!!,
Dog days are over?
The comeback Kid
That's my dog
I'll be your bitch!!! But, I will not, be a bitches bitch[end statement process compiling.sent/received:0, sent and received input mode function receaivers cache allocation scanned. Completed. Sat]
final assessment meeting content creators expectation pending mode orientation to "statisfactory to the community" standard allocation mode, default setting restricted to only those responsible for creating or enjoying said expressed function. painstakingly, yet thoroughly, analyzed:
odds of someone having the balls to bitch at dev(type) manual input 10 finger dude: minimized, dev(type) command prompt sat function, continue function till elimantion and final report. /allfucntioncreatorhiddenabilities set to creator accessible permission only, run file, delete all sent content from log of stored machines. Intellectual property objectives updating.......(Loading.........) Flushing Mode transitioning to TDU Ops(COmpletion to flushed will occur after ship's lineup for hydraulic 300 psi compacted trash disposal(the first missile shot directly down from a submarine, ever, analogy) have fun with jones you fishy fuks

Ultimate brett dennen exposed: Sydney. Hi.

Read in it's entirety typing workload contract satisfactorily completed. Promise of payment of nothing already received, verified and uninvested, now, if read in it's entirety. I'm done here(typing)

Unlocked, Sok's only apology you'll ever get song Unlocked. Ben Harper, Burn one Down #BankRipped
**********BAZOOOOOOKAAAAAAAAAA
FIREBEATZ

BOOM. SONG SHOT SYSTEM, TESTED, fAIL safe activation augmentator throttling 7.29/8.17 hz for undetectability, SONG SHOT Ultimate COmmunity Energy Shield Triad(vertisement), try another advertisement, pls, FU FUlly augmented. Discharge All-in-one-wonder one button push to DISCHARGE hotkey set on autoactive Public Warfare Live via Typed slavery final payment of NOTHING. Confirmed. System operating objectives satisfied: Undetectable by Enemy when completely out in the open. Freedom of Speech hidden reinforcement incentive highly recommended. Like, feel free to express how you feel. THAT IS FREEDOM OF SPEECH. You give up your rights when you join the military, fyi, but i'm medically retired, a wounded warrior, 100% disabled, and they can't fucking touch me. Fundamentally it doesn't make any since. The first amendment ultimate defenders, do NOT have it themselves. Fact

So, f me once, shame on you, f me twice? Shame on me? Hrmm, let's just see about that one. GGG, they thought they won, cause they F'd you twice, well guess whats up now. They were passed 3 strikes already. They thought, cause they don't code, that they could get to 4 foul balls after the third strike. When they don't even know how to play the game. #AMERICANBASEBALL

Why? Cause I got fucked. Twice. Completely. ANd forutnately for me, the only people with all the protection in our military, allowed to speak out wihtout threat of loss of salary, commision or otherwise, simply can't, congress passed a bill. So, the situation is, those who protect us in AMerica, do not themselves have freedom of speech. If ya don't HAVE it, you can't protect it. FUcking idiot sell out "talkers" that's all they wnated to do, talk for a living, look how far its gotten them. So, some people take personal pleasure at gianing or taking advatage of others, particulary those that enjoy the bigger the shceme the better the meme, types, ya, I see those guys all over hte place.

Boom. World Peace, Nuclear disarmament.
Brett Dennn, free port maine, I saw that guy live bro. He said he was coming back as a joke next year, he didnt. this is L.L. Beans, free, summer concerts for Free port Maine, brett Dennen, Free concert. You shoulda heard him sing "you were wrong about me"

Ultimate 1.0 pre Season 2 Full Tank[flushed] song unlocked(sok's personal favorite song, don't care if you don't like it) Anias Mitchell, Young Man in America. If ya don't like that one, try Venus. Talk about an example of talent? Anais Mitchell

let's see if their expected stock price keeps on its rise when I unload my stock, several hundred, nothing special, at 11:00 EST, today. via Navy Federal Credit Union's easy start investor, let's just see how fast we can take care of this shit. Cause screenshots inc. Stock went down 40%, recovered 34 of that, so like, I got pissed. Sorry. That was my "trigger" So, here's what that triggered. A Shit Storm. dudes, when I saw their stock go BACK up, i flipped the fuck out, i literally said to myself in my head, 20 times, you gotta be f'n kidding me right? Right?????????

After, tinypic link, same type http://i66.tinypic.com/2yl74o5.jpg

tinypicimage(before){funning for running....................}, Direct Link for Layouts: http://i63.tinypic.com/dc6g0o.jpg [Main FLOWRINSEMACHINE process code unphosphated nand gate, nor or, flip flopped. RUNNING.completed, run time completion record, 52 milliseconds]

USN***Shout out to my Navy peeps unlocked. Lonely Island video unhinged.***USN
I had flippy floppies all day mfers
Bonus video reward unveil: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=avaSdC0QOUM
example of wtf I'm talking about:
https://www.facebook.com/aarondfinnegan/media_set?set=a.3369499518910&type=3
the wtf are they talking about award, the they won't tell you cause they didn't have the intention in creating it in the first place. They had the intention of making money award. The DNC's highest medal of honor.
example of wtf I'm talking about
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pM_5S55jUzk
You don't have to look past that, to say you know what, he's right, F blizard.
@69DumpsterFire96@ Credit where credit's due award UnVeiled: Do you see the guy in that video? when I watched that video, I thought to myself, I made up my mind entirely. This guy sounds exactly like John Roberts, holy shit, and then i knew exactly how to go about it, just from life experience guys. That's all it was, I use the "dev" abbreviation because as a fan of the community these guys tried to create their entire lives, my life lived and how that world augmented my ability to continue play with my sibling, while serving 12 years in the navy prior to premature medical retirement SNAFU, I Appreciate. everyone gets f'd sometimes, some times usually some more than others, maybe the guys with the good ideas. It's what happens. I've seen it. Anyways, I'm developing a solution and I believe it is rather finalized and just needs community action. which should be enabled to occur rather fast, you know..... considering technology these days....... LMFAO at blizzard. but will see, maybe stock price holds steady..........and continues it's rise, But, like if i was a betting man, and everyone had phones and shit and there was twitter and hash taags and your next big money grab is on phones.
Well, i've played alot of poker
I'd not go all in on that one. Bluff call for sure, right?

Finish HIM!!!!!!!!!
Typed, final analogy fatality:

"small ante went all in, out of position. Dealer(my position) has pocket Aces and hits a full boat on the mother fucking flop.
Meanwhile, with Full Card seeing capability detected a fault occurs. Research time 10211987810862143 hours, cannot detect to see players cards
Technicians research for dev type code..................................
Cache reinforcement vram(hidden) cloud file fault messagee received.
final analysis calculated.
Small ante, position 1 player cards are undetectable by the system because player 1 has no cards.
(dev(type) personal reference(ref.type.community) note: completed 5/2/2019 SAT)"
Final system recommendation compiled. Recommendations: Continue all running processes(run command, if+when+for+after+gtfo), /autoactivate Run Main Prompt Routine Command,

Quick install or Express(dev type code override command: /make all options enabled: /on). End all other functions on interruption
Last edited by Clint on May 2, 2019, 2:46:59 PM
Last bumped on May 2, 2019, 2:41:59 PM
The guild tag for Full Tank is FT surrounded by 2 special characters, the 2 most similar to looking like candles, in tribute to the delve waypoint and port button having candle icons.

Full tank is a play on a tank of sulphite and also the alternative gearing out more towards hard content not mf or someone who has mf on easy content. As is the case with all other guilds. But it is to refer to delve primarily but I guess works for "tankier" as well.
Last edited by Sokonx on Apr 30, 2019, 10:37:37 AM
bump
deeper exile.

bump.

Not so deep anymore.

#FullTank
You want to be in a fun guild with people that got some knowledge about the game, let us know.
We are a bunch of people with alot of love for the game and for Delving looking to help other people out with their Delve depth pushing.
Let us know by Whispering ingame for info!
ya we should be fun AND efficient.

Guild's first and probably only policy established today, 4/29/19, Ninjites.(see bottom of first post)

Solo mapping is the fastest way to do dailys, incursions, syndicate, spawn elder, farm watchers eyes, etc etc etc.

Coupled with receiving multiple ninjites throughout the day as well as sending them yourself. With like minded, efficent, wanting to farm, push chars etc, We could and should become the most efficient, and arguably first real guild on Path of Exile.

If you cannot comprehend it, this guild is about presenting a third option to players. There is legacy IIQ and our largest competitor, respectively so, Path of ReBuilding(leagues).

Treat leagues as diablo ptrs. Let all those rebuilding enthusiasts complain and bitch and get fixed what we expect from a finished expansion when it rolls standard. Join delve guild, push delve, use your best gear. Use some teamwork to reach higher delves, use some teamwork to push the hard content they will most likely be giving us in the future as they have moved away from iiq and t16 mapping aint getting any stronger unless they add multiple teirs to each teir of map, like teir 1, 2, 3, 4 t16s, something like that.

In FT we not only learn from the past, but prepare for the future.
Last edited by Sokonx on Apr 30, 2019, 2:41:48 PM
Bump 4 da sok
Oooooooooh I love the idea of this guild !, more interaction and more activities . This is what i've been longing ever since is i started playing 4 months ago !

I can't wait til we can find more members ! this is exciting !!
Sweet, someone finally gave me a reason to post a reply so I wasn't looking needy. In response to your posts, talking along the lines of perhaps some more dialogue would be cosher for people interested but hesitant of a guild and typically what that's brought to poe guilds; responsibilites, help, a detriment to you're own play, losing people during leagues, all that typical other, Path of Rebuilding/Big Muscles, Light Weights guys stuff right?

poe population. 50% Path of ReBuilding(beta leaguers alpha'ing my content), 50% Big Muscles, Light Weights(everyone on standard mfing). Pocahontas worked for Trump(caling people what they really are). Figured why not right? We are the 1%.

I reall ylike the guys form Big Muscles Light Weights, i think they are pretty fuckign awesome. Like that video where Arondol Swarzenegger is working out, the pump? "Every pump feels like I'm cumming and cumming" I know these guys from big muscles heavy-light weights are ready to get their Come on, mfers! Come on!

wanna know how I know? Every time they pump, every rep, its a little ridiculous. I've been to their gym, I asked for spotters, I try heavy weight with small muscles!!! They all look at me like I'm stupid. This how we got our big muscles, tiny weights.

My reply? Ya well, I'm not the one chanting Pound Of Feathers Pound of Lead every god damn rep like a fucking idiot. Go watching the arnold pump video. I know you wanna lift something heavy. I mean come on. ya, a pound of feathers does weigh the same as a pound of lead. Its still a fucking pound man. Yo, delve deep dive, 9 pounds stuffed in a 1 pound sock. But you need non mf boots to get em. Whatchoo gonna do?

The game is moving towards having to use your best gear to beat it, people are already skipping syndicate and incursion and even trivial, maybe die stuff, I mean, don't get left behind. IIQ was removed. The game is moving forward to, with a best build can get access to best rewards, not what it's been. Where one day, you finally achieve getting your first mirror teir item, just to 5 years later get your last and within that time done the exact same thing the whole time???? Get carrried or fully carry by 1 person? Or start over fresh.... Sorry. It's time for another choice. As an electrical engineering student and in the great words of Albert Einstein. I don't wanna take part in PoE's current guild/standar/league/forums/everything system. Cause it is by definition Insane.

Question and answer section:

1. "What about deep depth vs. shallow depth players?"

Currently at this time there is no depth requirement. I am an efficiency farmer/pusher player and have spent time coming up with an idea and names to make it appealing. But firstly, the intent is to eventually augment my gameplay to a more consistant, much more efficient level. And so, organically, people sharing sulphite piles(ninjites), will themselves get ninjites in return. Deep players that can help push shallow players can also benefit from gaining sulphite from shalow depth players and vice versa. It is mutually beneficial to be guilded with as many people as we can get that want to solo map or lead partys of randoms/pubs in their hos, while simulatenously gettting ninjites, sending ninjites, filling up the rest of hteir party with guildies. This is not a requirement, it is only presented in a way to provide method advice ideas in hope they spread such that at one point we become very efficient, no matter our mix of new ,old, returning, noob, this league, that league, it should not matter.

For example, i keep a text doc on dektop open for typical copies and pastes. I like to solo map solo, when i find sulphite pile i say to the guild chat:

"&ninjites inc, decline or accept and come quick, 30 secs"

i then just start form the top of the guild list of whose online, i Invite every single person
i kill some more mobs, use flasks 4-5 times, ok its been 30 secs, at that point any name in group window not in zone i kick from party and click piles. If everyone is doing this, an no, I am not suggesting you invite me first. I would suggest low members invite from bottom to top and upper from top to bottom for their splits or somethign along those lines but so far it has not been a problem as i have not had a full sulphite split to guildies from ninjites yet. But i have spent a ton of time chatting, typing ,editing shit so it hasnt really become a thing yet. But once i start doing it all day, lead by example, whoever else will too and once its like everyone then guilt will hopefully grab the rest. I'm not a rules kind of guy. They don't work, they are meant to be broken. period.

2. "So is the guild kinda like a reason to play with your best gear on standard routinely? Cause delve is hard content? Standard iiq and/or league play is/ws current end-game, so there's a third option now?"

Yes. In my opinion content such as delve, ever increasing difficulty and rewards was put in and iiq items were removed because they want to transition away from the current/past state of the main game. Increasing they're base. What that means to me is giving people something to have a reason to have the gear to use to be able to beat something. And gauge their character that way. Rather than how many milliseconds they can carry a whole group the hardest t16 maps besdes the guardians themselves. Why farm all the gear to begin with in the first place if noones build really matters at a certain point. Which is the current state of mapping anyone gets to that stays playing past 1/4 1/2 a league.

For any past d3 players, to me, PoE leagues are genious. A league is like a diablo 3 ptr, except. 1, its not test. It's live, you keep everything. 2. They can bring out the content and have a test base using it, extensively. Literally tweak everything, make it perfect before goign to standard. Let PoE's PTR be for the Path of ReBuilding guild, our largest competitor.
Last edited by Sokonx on May 1, 2019, 2:22:31 PM
Guild delve information:

Blow up farctured walls to access this event.

The 2 connection rule: No node in delve will ever, only have 2 connections.

The rule is NOT, every hidden area is off a 2 connected node.

1. So, obviously 2 connections are it.
2. If it's not off a 2 connection to make 3. then it is off a 3 connection to make 4
3. The rule is it is never 2 connects. so the options are 1, 3 and 4.

1 makes 2, not there
2 makes 3, obviously there
3 makes 4, MIGHT BE HERE
4 makes too many, not here

Small azurite rocks

once you can get to about 500 depth, you will get over 400-500 az per rock in the tunnels while transitioning event to event. This can add up fast and some times be more than the event you get to, sicne there can be several.

NEXT time, yo usee a small rock, particulary, look at the bottom of the rock, the blue glow, it has a very particular blue tint to it, that does not match any other of all the other blue colors in the mines. This always catches my eye before i see the name of the rock with always highlight, FYI protip

general side loot areas

between events, every single side area is a loot area(except those connecting close to node, so skip the first hallway to check), typically containing 1 cliakcbble item, or 1 clickable az rock + chest fossil, or other clickable.
I have an entire mine filled with loots.
WHen i have tried to level, and gone to the side, i loot all side areas.
When i push down i loot no side areas.
You receive no exp while killing away from the cart, mobs in side areas.
If you skip sidea areas, all those side areas still have all that loot still findable.
Later when I get 100 I will go back, loot all, but til then I am pushing down and farming t16 until my buil dgets to the point I can level while pushing down, which will probabl ynever happen and ill be 99 forever, but that's something to work on, so this is just stuff I do.

general key reaons why delve. couple examples.

I have received 4 elder park maps froma single charts map in one of the downstairs loot areas before

One you get to having too much alot of az/noone to push you deeper. You can converst azurite, and in turn sulphite, into what? exalts

I have been making trades proffting approimately 1 ex per 15-17 k azurite, hitting only az nodes at my depth, which i have access to 100s, i can get that amount from about 12 k sulphite.

Full Tank, uses their tanks of sulphite, so idk wtf all you other mfers been doin, but there might be good reason for mfer having such immediate usage for both groups of aholes.
Last edited by Sokonx on May 1, 2019, 6:43:48 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info