Celestial Weapon Effect MTX - Disappointed

Every other weapon effect mtx I have will apply to both weapons when duel wielding. I just recently purchased the Celestial Weapon Effect and it only applies to one of the weapons.

I'd like to suggest that this apply to both weapons when duel wielding like other weapon effect MTX's.

Especially since it cost nearly 30$ usd which is quite pricey. I am debating on asking for a refund. Very disappointed.
Last bumped on Apr 8, 2019, 4:20:16 AM
"
DamonBlack wrote:
Every other weapon effect mtx I have will apply to both weapons when duel wielding. I just recently purchased the Celestial Weapon Effect and it only applies to one of the weapons.

I'd like to suggest that this apply to both weapons when duel wielding like other weapon effect MTX's.

Especially since it cost nearly 30$ usd which is quite pricey. I am debating on asking for a refund. Very disappointed.

weapon effect mtx that you can buy for points never worked with dw. weapon effects from supporter packs will effect both weapons when you dw.
Very disappointing. Will probably try to see if I can get a refund then.

I doubt it would change now since it's been that way for so long but it would be a nice change.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info