Very disappointed with misleading Purple Skull mtx. Raising alarm for others

I was very excited to purchase the Purple Skull helmet cosmetic, waited until my paycheck came in to cover the 22 dollar cost. It just so happened to be on sale today, so I was ecstatic! Im playing a chaos dot build so it fits my spells perfectly, or so I thought.

The preview image shows a sort of flame/energy effect coming off and a much brighter glow then what you actually get. I was immediately very bummed, it isnt at all like I thought it would be. It may not be as big a deal if it wasnt MORE expensive then the other skulls with effects.

I recieved the infernal skull for having ps plus and its got way better effects. The ghostflame skull is CHEAPER and actually has effects. I suppose I should have done research but I expected what I was shown to be what I would get ingame. I dont know if you can do refunds or maybe add the correct effects, but this has definitely turned me off from buying any more cosmetics. 22 dollars, or even 14 at sale price is a lot for something that isnt what I wanted. :/

Edit: hahahahaha I left the area and returned and now its working!!!! Scratch that.
Last edited by Tyrteen on Apr 5, 2019, 10:41:32 AM
Last bumped on Apr 5, 2019, 10:38:30 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info