<Intact> Recruiting for Hardcore/Hardcore-Temp Leagues

Our Vision:
Is to be a competitive Hardcore/Temp-Hardcore League gaming community. Our goal is to efficiently progress through content and dominate in the Hardcore realm - without sacrificing our personal responsibilities and goals in the RL.

About Us:
<Intact> Is a mature gaming community consisting of seasoned Path of Exile player's that will be mainly focusing on; Hardcore/Temp-Hardcore Leagues, in Path of Exile.

We do not host mandatory events. We do not force members into cookie cutter specs. If you’re effective, that’s that – actions speak louder than words. Team members are free to play the game the way they want to. We do not tolerate (excessive) nerd rage. We expect members to give & receive criticism to encourage continuous improvement. Have a problem with someone? Don’t gossip or spam. Talk to them like an adult. We do not tolerate drama.

Respect comes in many forms. Mutual respect among our members ensures a healthy climate and fun environment. It is the foundation of our success! We expect every teammate to not only receive constructive criticism, but also to give it in a respectful manner that will help us rule Oriath.

Our reputation is very important to us. You must understand the significance of maintaining professionalism inside and outside of our community. <Intact> has always been a respected group of gamer's and we wish to keep it that way. Performance and Teamwork are paramount. With that said, our officers will do their best to enable you to participate in any event no matter how long you have been with us.

If you want to be challenged, if you play to be the best, if you strive to maximize your understanding of the game, or even if you want to be part of an actively growing community and just hang out and play casually then, WELCOME HOME!

How to join?:
Answer the following questions and post your answers in this thread:

1. How long have you been playing PoE?
2. What’s your highest level character?
3. What’s your time zone?
4. What is your dedicated league?
5. How do you think you can contribute to the guild?
7. Why <Intact>?
8. What's your IGN?

Feel free to add my account: "Trading" if you have any further questions, concerns or problems.

Last bumped on Apr 1, 2024, 4:46:30 PM
1. How long have you been playing PoE? 7+ years.
2. What’s your highest level character? 98
3. What’s your time zone? EST.
4. What is your dedicated league? HC temp. leagues only.
5. How do you think you can contribute to the guild? Active and helpful.
7. Why <Intact>? was looking for a HC guild hard to find.
8. What's your IGN? poliboy
1. How long have you been playing PoE? 2-3 years
2. What’s your highest level character? level 95 in a non-HC league, level 90 in HC
3. What’s your time zone? Pacific Standard Time
4. What is your dedicated league? Will be HC for the entirety of Legion
5. How do you think you can contribute to the guild? My goal for Legion is high tier boss killing and delve grinding. I play more PoB than I do PoE sometimes and I love helping people out with theory crafting and atlas completion.
7. Why <Intact>? I want a dedicated HC guild to play with and support. After reading the description I thought Intact was for me
8. What's your IGN? Account: TomTinker , IGN: JacksPainfulExistence
Hi!

. How long have you been playing PoE? 4+ years.
2. What’s your highest level character? 100
3. What’s your time zone? EU/Warsaw.
4. HC
5. How do you think you can contribute to the guild? Active and helpful, trade, mapping and etc.
8. What's your IGN? escfrplsHC

thread alive?
How long have you been playing PoE? on and off since release
2. What’s your highest level character? HC 79
3. What’s your time zone? Merica.
4. HC
5. How do you think you can contribute to the guild? Looking to find that thing that keeps me going past the first couple of weeks.
8. What's your IGN? MyBoyBlue

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info