PLEASE MAKE THIS MTX

I would really appreciate it if you guys added elemental MTX options for the skill Tempest Shield. Like the ability to make it ice or fire.

I particularly would like fire to go with the rest of my MTX purchases.

This is what my MTX's look like with and without default Tempest Shield art:

I would instantly purchase a fire based Tempest Shield from you guys if you could make the skill gem alternative art.

I have Mark of the Phoenix, Seraph Battle Wings, Fire Character Effect, Fire Foot Print Effect, and the currently not seen in image Lava Aura Effect. I am also running two invisible skill gems (On Herald of Ice and Herald of Thunder) so only the Herald of Fire is visible (I use all 3 Heralds)

A couple of honorable mentions for fire version MTX:
Arc as Fire, and Lightning Warp as Fire,

BUT AT THE VERY LEAST PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE MAKE A FIRE-BASED TEMPEST SHIELD MTX!!
Corpsemancer Supreme
Last bumped on Apr 4, 2019, 7:16:41 AM
In the meantime, you could put the Invisible buff effect on to hide the blue blast...
"We were going to monitor the situation but it was in the wrong aspect ratio."
The only reason I don't do that as I did with Herald of Ice and Herald of Ash is that it's tied to Cast When Damage Taken so I want a visual representation of when it is up and running and don't want to constantly look up in the corner instead of the center of the screen where the action is (and where my HP/MP/ES bars are).
Corpsemancer Supreme
Gotcha.
It's a nice look, otherwise. =)
"We were going to monitor the situation but it was in the wrong aspect ratio."
I just bought the Fire Armour MTX - Here's what it looks like with and without lava aura.

I'm not sure if I like it better with or without the aura. I've been playing without it for now as it somewhat overshadows the Fire Footprints MTX that I really like.

GGG add more Fire Skill Effects Please!
Corpsemancer Supreme

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info