Crit, Poison, Daggers? -NOOB

Hi all, newish POE Shadow. Pretty much would like any advice to not fuck myself in the tree.. like any advice welcome

That said, it looks like it looks like Crit, Poison, and daggers is kind of encouraged in the skill tree. Is this viable, fun, and anything to look out for in this build?

Thanks friends
Last bumped on Mar 28, 2019, 9:43:00 PM
"
libra21 wrote:
Hi all, newish POE Shadow. Pretty much would like any advice to not fuck myself in the tree.. like any advice welcome

That said, it looks like it looks like Crit, Poison, and daggers is kind of encouraged in the skill tree. Is this viable, fun, and anything to look out for in this build?

Thanks friends

Dagger with poison were meta about 2 years ago. That was the time when poison attack-base skills were the king

They are completely out-of-meta atm. The meta right now is spellcasting. Both chaos spells and physical spell (which allow for physical convert to elemental) are the most popular choice.

Last edited by greendragon2194 on Mar 28, 2019, 9:09:44 AM
My objective with my first character is mainly not to screw him up lol, and hopefully have a fun build. It's cool if I'm not doing the meta. It seems easiest to make on the skill tree. Is it still viable at all? Any tips?
"
libra21 wrote:
My objective with my first character is mainly not to screw him up lol, and hopefully have a fun build. It's cool if I'm not doing the meta. It seems easiest to make on the skill tree. Is it still viable at all? Any tips?

It may still viable but you gotta need big investment on dagger attack base poison to make it even decent

Just go for spellcasting. Very little investment and you can kill big bosses

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info