Sci-Fi Diablo clones

Can you recommend me your favourite sci-fi diablo clones?
Maybe something you played before POE, or something you play while taking a rest from it?
Something old or of dubious quality is still fine, as long as you found some fun with it.
There are no sci-fi diabloids coming up anyway, so I expect mostly old games.
Last bumped on Mar 27, 2019, 8:15:12 AM
Space siege and Space hack are two others but not very good really.

I googled it out of curiosity and this came up no idea about it though.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PObn14qRKgY
Just now -->

((d[-_-]b))

I played Hellgate back in the day and it's terrible I'm sorry.
I dunno how you can make it even worse, but apparently they somehow managed to do it with this mmo version.

Are there any other games?
Charan swears by the modded stuff. The Steam thing's not the thing to play.

Bit of stuffing around involved, on the torrent step now. Ah well, it'll be fun running around in the tunnels after so long, and in no rush, might not finish setting it up today. There's this big open area with walls I remember but not the name of it, even just to visit that again and think yes that's it, will be worth.

Still, if you didn't enjoy it back then (and many didn't) you won't now.

Last edited by erdelyii on Mar 27, 2019, 6:36:18 AM
That's rude but you do you.
Charan - Motion sickness? Can understand, it's pretty floaty and zooms along. Ginger tablets beforehand? Really, ginger is amazing for nausea.

Well, I'm glad of the nudge to install the thing. It was sitting on my desk from ebay for weeks.

Ah, the London Underground stretched out to explore again - a big chunk of my love for this game.

The forest of !!! npcs in just the first station made me groan a bit inside but by god the blowing monsters up in the dirty old school graphics tunnels is wholesome good fun.

Last edited by erdelyii on Mar 27, 2019, 8:17:56 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info