Linking PC Account with PS4

Hello,

Question, will you be able to link your PC account to a PS4 account when POE comes to PS4? I have a bunch of MTX skins that i want to be able to use on PS4 when the console release occurs.

Is this going to be something that's available or is it a work in progress? It will be disappointing if I can link my account.

Last bumped on Sep 6, 2019, 5:44:16 PM
This is currently not possible. each platform is completely cut off from the others.
That's ridiculous. I can understand the market and player base being separate. But you should be able to connect account solely just for the MTX's and stash tabs I have bought.
That's not ridiculous at all.
Sony allowed this game on their platform in return for cut from all and any monetary transactions.
Why would they allow you bring anything bought without their piece of the pie with you?
Welcome to the console gaming, enjoy your stay.
Sooo sad :(
"
That's not ridiculous at all.
Sony allowed this game on their platform in return for cut from all and any monetary transactions.
Why would they allow you bring anything bought without their piece of the pie with you?
Welcome to the console gaming, enjoy your stay.

Warframe did it, dont see how thats a console issue though.
"
landterm wrote:
That's ridiculous. I can understand the market and player base being separate. But you should be able to connect account solely just for the MTX's and stash tabs I have bought.

and now i have opposite question, can i play on PC using my ps4 account?
Yeah, I'm confused why everyone blames console for everything. A lot of stuff can be put on it being a console game, but this is definitely not one of them. I could buy stuff off the browser for FFXIV, Dragon's Dogma Online, or PSO2, then it would show up on my PS4 with no money for Sony.

They just want money for the stuff bought off their store, since they're advertising it.
Need a new signature, cuz name change. I dunno though. I guess this seems fine. Yeah, this is good.
"
Brainfeller wrote:
"
landterm wrote:

and now i have opposite question, can i play on PC using my ps4 account?

I'm afraid not. The console and PC accounts are separate. In fact, the console accounts for XB1 and PS4 are also separate from each other as well, so there are technically three separate accounts you have to have if you want to play on all platforms. Unfortunately, your microtransactions and characters/stashes cannot be transferred between any of the accounts as a result. They are 100% isolated from each other.

For this reason, you should try PoE on both PC and your console of choice and determine which feels better to you before you commit to any of the microtransactions since the purchases are only valid on the platform you made them on.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info