DX11 and the shadows..

So... I guess you guys noticed, that since Synthesis is out, DX9 is pretty much not there anymore.
Which made the game unplayable for some computers that cannot run with shadows ON.

So, I have a question, why can't we turn off shadows ? And the EXCESSIVE amount of particles ?

The majority of the players don't play this game because they find it beautiful, but because it has a very rich and good gameplay.
I understand that you want this game to look good on streams etc, but it's not 2005 anymore, most of the players don't care about graphics and such, since Gameplay > Graphics (I'm looking at you Blizzard).

You made this game unplayable or a shore to play for a lot of people because you force some USELESS effects. Shadows are useless, having this much particles is useless, having sunlight that shine on the water is useless, being able to see what color of lipstick Zana wear is useless. It's an orgy of pixels, in glorious 20 fps, that I can't even turn OFF.

Please GGG, let people play normally and decide.
Your game is great, really, but some people (a lot of people) can't play in normal conditions because they are struggling having 60 fps, lagging to death because the syndicate just invaded them or just crashing randomly of the excessive amount of particles.

Love, a guy that can't play anymore.

Ps: Sorry for my english.
Last bumped on Mar 13, 2019, 7:56:23 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info