Under construction

Wrong guidance. Please ignore

Spoiler
--Torment of Hailfire--

Spoiler

Which build can be more interesting than the one with Shaper items in all slots using Soulrend & The Eternity Shroud to clear maps in instant speed?

--How does this build work?--
We are using Soulrend as our main damage gem by ignoring Chaos Resistance of enemy monsters & having extra layer of defense (which is Glimpse of Eternity) thanks to The Eternity Shroud.

We are stacking increased cast speed to clear maps insanely fast & using "Mind Over Matter" to have further 30% damage mitigation

One of the best things about this build is that we have many different options to increase our damage output & survivability thanks to Shaper items.

Let's have a look on additional damage output & survivability options that Shaper items grant us:

- "% Increased mana regeneration rate" coming from Shaper helmet which supports "Mind Over Matter" utilization to the full
- "% Increased area of effect" & "socketed gems are supported by level# increased area of effect" supporting our Aura setup on helmet
- "% increased cast speed", "socketed gems are supported by level# faster casting" supporting Bane & setup & "socketed gems are supported by level# blind" overall cast speed on gloves
- "% increased totem damage", "socketed gems are supported by level# ranged attack totem" & "increased totem placement speed" supporting Wither totem set-up in our boots.
- "Socketed gems have #% reduced mana reservation" on your shield which helps a lot in case you want to use your Aura set-up on it
- "Recover #% of your maximum life/mana when you block" on your shields which provides insane survivability
- "% increased spell damage" on rings which help you increase damage output
- "Life/mana gained per each enemy hit by your spells" which increases survivability.
- "Temporal Chains has 100% reduced mana reservation" coming from Solstice Vigil is significantly increasing our survivability thanks to "Mind Over Matter".

Tell me if I missed anything?

--Can I use skills other than Soulrend?--
You can easily replace Soulrend gem setup with Essence Drain & Bane gem setup with Blight+Contagion.

--The Good--

+ Very fast clearing speed
+ Having option to experience a new skill in POE meta: Soulrend
+ Great survivability
+ Ability to run T15 corrupted maps & complete end game grinds

--The Bad--

- Shaper item requirement
- Not a budget friendly build

and --The Ugly--

= Trying to capture the full potential of Shaper items may cost a fortune

--Skill Tree--
Spoiler
Path of Building (Level 90) : https://pastebin.com/vS8Bf8Vv

You can also check my character named Korkuluk

--Ascendancy--
Spoiler
-Swift Killer
-Weave the Arcane
-Patient Reaper
-Prolonged Pain

--Bandits--
Spoiler
Kill'em'all and get 2 additional passive skills

--Gem Setup--
Spoiler

Soulrend setup:

Bane setup:

Aura Setup:

Defensive Setup:

Flame Dash Setup:

Totem Setup:

--Gear--

When it comes to weapon, the BIS item should have below stats. You do not necessarily need to have all, "% increased spell/chaos damage" is good enough for the start.

- "% increased spell damage"
- "% increased chaos damage"
- "Chaos skills have % increased skill effect duration"
- "% increased damage over time"
- "% increased cast speed"
- "10% chance to gain Arcane Surge when you kill an enemy"

Keep in mind that you can "Orb of Chance" or "Trash to Treasure" shaper based normal items into shaper based "Unique Items". I suggest you check https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Path_of_Exile_Wiki to ensure that it is possible to "Orb of Chance" or "Trash to Treasure" the unique item that you are looking for to avoid wasting currency (i.e. you cannot "Orb of Chance" or "Trash to Treasure" some of the items)

--Flasks--
Spoiler

--Jewels--
Spoiler

- % increased damage
- % increased damage over time
- % increased damage over time while holding a shield
- % increased maximum life
- % increased maximum mana

--Levelling--
Spoiler

Levelling with Bane is insanely smooth. You can alternatively level up with Essence Drain - Contagion setup.

--Videos--
Spoiler

Please keep in mind that I just started playing end game & I am not very familiar with end game boss mechanics. Game also lags on my potato computer while recording.

- T15 Defiled Cathedral Run with T16 Elder Fight (Zana Map): https://youtu.be/JEjZf9EBvYw

- T16 Maze of the Minotaur: https://youtu.be/8OsIQY38LPw

I will add more videos later on.

--Final Thoughts--
I started playing POE just before the Abyss League and come up with Blasphemer's Grasp build idea (with Elder items in all slots) towards the end of Abyss League. Now my second build guide is based on The Eternity Shroud with Shaper items in all slots. I really enjoy playing The Eternity Shroud Soulrend Trickster build and will certainly continue to play it. It clears maps quite fast and gives you opportunity to grind end game in the current meta while making you experience a very satisfying game-play. I hope you enjoy the build as much as I do!

Last edited by NEPHAN on Mar 12, 2019, 11:30:29 AM
Last bumped on Mar 12, 2019, 10:44:55 AM
Reserved
Eternity shroud specifies that only hits ignore enemy resists, this is just like other similar mechanics in the game. Unfortunately it isn't boosting your damage whatsoever. I do feel for you for making this investment but luckily you can swap it to a hit based elemental build if you actually want to make the mechanic, until then I recommend taking this down so you don't mislead other players.
Last edited by SasquatchBrah on Mar 12, 2019, 10:45:36 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info