New Immaculate Hideout music is awesome

I LOVE it!
The Bother progress: 11%

You don't even imagine how much harm you've caused. I'm not sure I'll live long enough to finish "The Bother". You're one of my murderers. You will never get my forgiveness unless you make up for what you've done.
Last bumped on Mar 14, 2019, 11:14:46 PM
Well I think it's nowhere near as good as classic one, I find it boring and generic.
I would rather like to have an option to switch back to classic OST.
You mean entire OST or only the track I mentioned? I was only talking about the above hideout music. Haven't heard everything new yet.

You don't even imagine how much harm you've caused. I'm not sure I'll live long enough to finish "The Bother". You're one of my murderers. You will never get my forgiveness unless you make up for what you've done.
I mean Immaculate Hideout most and foremost, but the same applies to Lioneye's Watch track as well.
I expect to encounter more downgraded music.
Miss old ost. Just turned it off when heard new theme of Lioneye's Watch wich reminds me Witcher 3. Really, that music looks like stolen from another game with another atmosphere.
This is a thread specifically about a track in Immaculate Hideout. If you want to talk about anything else, please post in one of the... over ten other, more general threads? Twenty? They're everywhere.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info