Ain't played POE in a long time and I am shocked at how good the graphics is today

I always thought they would eventually have to make a POE 2.

Then as the years go by the current graphics and models in the game looks like a next GEN

And its not only that, the artstyle the whole way it is textured and colored makes it timeless, it doesn't seem to age at all.

Sure the first 2 Acts the artwork sucks but that is to be expected cause its so old but maybe GGG might remodel it later on.

In any event I have come to expect that the animations in characters in this game will never be improved simply because the game is just too big now and every animation seems to be linked to each cosmetic so I can understand why that will never change but the new costumes and stuff the details are so good it makes up for it.

Only exception is Templar he always looks like crap no matter what costume he uses.
Look how Awesome my MTX Marauder RF looks

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1695395
Last bumped on Mar 7, 2019, 5:00:09 PM
Templar's breezy legs are sexy though. Who needs clothing pants? *cough*

Ahem... welcome back!

You will certainly love POE 4.0 then. They will refresh a lot of the models and animations, and I think also transition to a new engine, to make the game on pair with newer titles. POE will probably look stunning in the next year. Just hope it won't kill weaker computers...

are
I haven't played PoE in a long time and I am shocked how good the graphics are today.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info