Need advice for my channeling incinerate trickster build

After killing uber elder for the first time in betrayal league following a guide I decided that for synthesis I want to create my own thing.
I'd like to go for a trickster which uses incinerate as its main skill. my goal isn't to scale ignite but rather the upfront damage of incinerate (I know that fireball will probably be better but incinerate looks so good).

I'd like to have some comments/advice on my build. What I'm mostly worried about is life sustain, the usefulness of eldritch battery(devouring diadem) and the general tankyness of the build.

Here is the pastebin, please note that all rares items are placeholder ES/evasion gear with just a mediocre life roll.

https://pastebin.com/sVUaxxUh
Last edited by Ulliask on Mar 6, 2019, 11:55:28 PM
Last bumped on Mar 10, 2019, 3:11:45 PM
Trickster now even gets power and frenzy charge generation on bosses via channeling. Therefore you should go for power charges and and crit multi. Incinerate is great and I will probably play it as my league starter aswell.
You can easily hit 1+ million shaper dps on Incinerate with mediocre gear tbh. I can post my version later if you want.

Can't decide yet between SR + Bane or Incinerate.
I wonder how you manage to pull that off without being total glass canon.

curious to see your tree now :-) although crit multi sounds a lot more expensive to gear
"
KinJin91 wrote:
Trickster now even gets power and frenzy charge generation on bosses via channeling. Therefore you should go for power charges and and crit multi. Incinerate is great and I will probably play it as my league starter aswell.
You can easily hit 1+ million shaper dps on Incinerate with mediocre gear tbh. I can post my version later if you want.

Can't decide yet between SR + Bane or Incinerate.

I would love to see your incinerate trickster pob, kind of wanted to league start it as well. Wasn't sure between elementalist and trickster.
I really want to play with this as well. here is a really rough build i put together.

https://pastebin.com/6TVD5PNt
I wonder why would you use hypothermia without any cold damage to chill
Hello there!

I know you talked about not going ignite, but in my build I use ignite to escalate up front damage with immolate, Combusion and Flammability.

+3M DPS with Increased AOE. Almost 5M with Conc.

Defensive layers: ghost shrouds and stun immunity (ghost dance and escape artist ascendancy), patient reaper ascendancy (OP recoveries on kills and with high ignite chance everything you kill dies of DoT, so 70% increased recovery rate of life), leech from Warlords Mark and endurance charges, consecrated ground and tree regen, Immortal call, 6k life and 1k energy shield. And Infusion (LESS phys damage while channeling).

And the build has leveling trees (40, 70 and 111 points).

If you have any questions, feel free to post them here and I'll try to answer ASAP.

GLHF.

https://pastebin.com/XNZHNt3Y

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info