SEVERE TOOTHACHE OW

When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last bumped on Mar 7, 2019, 1:17:24 PM
Ugh. I'm sorry for you. Unless you have had one it is hard to believe the pain. Root canal? I know it is expensive and gross but it works.
Censored.
don't wait when you have tooth pain, go to the dentist asap. It can only get worse (and more expensive) if you wait
Build of the week #9 - Breaking your face with style http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_EcQDOUN9Y
IGN: Poltun
"
faerwin wrote:
don't wait when you have tooth pain, go to the dentist asap. It can only get worse (and more expensive) if you wait
I went today. I had a crown put in, for which they gave me the usual anesthetic shots. When my mouth started to de-numb — starting around 5PM, ending around 7 — I began to suspect they fucked up, as throbbing, constant pain slowly increased in intensity.

Obviously I'm going back tomorrow morning. And I imagine I'll be as pleasant to deal with as our favorite fictional Doctor, Gregory House.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Mar 6, 2019, 11:33:13 PM
Ouch, layman's guess is root canal, yuck. I hope it goes well, good luck!
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
Possible infection, good luck with your second visit.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
I learned a simple trick. Steep a bag of black tea for 5 minutes, pull it out, drain the excess hot water, then place it between the cheek and gum of the affected area. From what I understand, the tea acts as an anti inflammatory, as well as antibacterial. It won't solve the , ahem, root issue, but should go a ways to relieving the pain.
[quote="Lovecraftuk"]I think the new meta is everyone bitching about the new league. [/quote]

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info